This Page

has been moved to new address

I am a BIG dork!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: I am a BIG dork!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

4.30.2011

I am a BIG dork!


I feel SO bad!
I totally forgot to giveaway the My Dream Sample Box a couple weeks ago!
WOW!
Could I be any flakier?
I highly doubt it.
So SUPER late...the winner is Monique from Naturally Me Creations
Isn't she beautiful?
Well she is getting a super fun prize! Be sure to go check out My Dream Sample Box to get a fun little present in the mail full of the best of the internet goodness!


Check out these cute sites to make your world cuter!
Save up to 50% off Mother's Day Gift Guide! Homepage 2 120x60 M&D Free Shipping Dresses from Shabby Apple

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home