This Page

has been moved to new address

Friendly Friday-Dandelion Wishes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Friendly Friday-Dandelion Wishes

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

4.01.2011

Friendly Friday-Dandelion Wishes

Yippee! Friday and another new friend! I am super excited that Mamarazzi from Dandelion Wishes wanted to join us today-LOVE her! If you don't already, you will too! :) (Oh and hop on over and wish her a very happy birthday today ok?!)

Hi there I am Mamarazzi and I am thrilled to be a guest on Making the World Cuter. I am super excited because today is my 40th Birthday!! I never imagined I would be so HAPPY to turn FORTY...but as they say, you can never have too many birthdays!

I am the author of the blog Dandelion Wishes.

I have a lot of fun things going on over at Dandelion Wishes.

Every Monday I feature an Etsy shop and offer an opportunity to my readers to win something fabulous from the featured shop. Yep, every Monday. Who says Monday is all bad? We are Taking Back Monday, one Etsy giveaway at a time.

Photobucket

On Friday I co-host a fun blog prompt link party with Glamazon Mom called FridayConfessional, where we encourage bloggers to link up their confessional posts. Confession is good for the soul, ya know...so it is just our little way of "giving back".

Sweet right?!
Photobucket

AND I host another blog prompt link party every weekend called My Happy List, where bloggers are invited to link up their Happy Lists for the week. Because really, is there a better way to end a week than on a HAPPY note?

Photobucket

I also have do a feature called Queen for the Day where other bloggers are spotlighted and given the royal recognition they deserve...even if it is just for the day!

Photobucket

Every FIRST Tuesday of the month my friend Shawn and I co-host, "The Monthly VLOG", where we assign bloggers to answer 2 Questions and do a Show & Tell on video to post on their blogs. Everyone links up and we all hop around the blogshere basking in each other's LIVE awesomeness!
Photobucket

I love love love to cook family friendly meals with my daughter. I have a feature on the blog called Cooking With Jordan where I share easy recipes and meals that you can make with your kids. Yummy, easy and cheap!

I also am a seasoned Swap Hostess having successfully hosted 5 Favorite Things Swaps, 3 Red, White and Blue Swaps, a Guilty Pleasures Swap, a Game Swap and a Pinktastic Swaptastic. I have a lot of rules that guarantee everyone not only has a great time but that no one ends up without a package (or a craptastic one).

Now and then I even get a little crafty over on Dandelion Wishes.

Three of my most popular tutorials are:





I would love it if you stopped by and will welcome you with open arms. I love making new bloggy friends and I always do my best to reply to comments left on my blog as well as follow people who comment back to their blogs to leave a little L-O-V-E.

You can also find me on Facebook, where I share the inside scoop on upcoming swaps, giveaways and anything else exciting happening on Dandelion Wishes.

Thanks for letting me hang out for a bit Tiffany, your blog is lovely, so warm and inviting. I love what you are doing to make the world cuter! I appreciate the feature on such a special day too...Happy Birthday to ME!


Thanks Mamarazzi for the cuteness that you provide to the world, and a very Happy Birthday again, hope you get spoiled rotten! :)
As a side note...guess what? I am one of the contestants this season on Win Lose or Blog! I would love your support and motivation through the next seven weeks as I try to lose this last bit of baby chub from 4 kids! :)
Click on the button below to be taken there, and go HERE to see my personal Win Lose or Blog-blog where I will update with what I am doing and how I am doing on this journey! Follow along and help me lay off the cookies! :)




The ideas, and opinions expressed on Friendly Friday do not necessarily reflect the owner of this blog. Friendly Friday is a day where new blog friends are invited to share a post of something they think makes the world a cuter place. If you are interested in participating in Friendly Friday, please send a post in html format to tiff@makingtheworldcuter.com, with the subject Friendly Friday. Thanks! And keep it cute! :)

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Myya said...

What a cute blog. Yellow is my favorite color so it instantly made me happy. Good luck on your weight loss. Boy oh boy do I need to start some sort of something. 3 babies in a row were not so nice to my body LOL.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mamarazzi! So glad you got to post all of your awesomeness in one blog post. One thing that wasn't listed though was how funny you are, or how thoughtful you are, you are awesome!

Fri Apr 01, 12:38:00 AM

 
Blogger Shawn said...

I love finding new bloggers and thanks to The Mama {that's how I refer to her} I have found you.

I love the Win, loose or Blog idea and since I am currently trying to lose the extra "few" pounds that found me I will be checking that out and hopefully getting some encouragement to continue!

Fri Apr 01, 05:37:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Like Shawn, I am here through Mamarazzi and I am so happy to find your blog- we love all things cute! <3 I will be visiting again, for sure. :)

Happy Birthday Mamarazzi.

Fri Apr 01, 07:31:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I forgot to say good luck with the weight loss, I wish you every success.

Fri Apr 01, 07:32:00 AM

 
Blogger jennykate77 said...

I LOVE Mama!! She is SO cute...perfect for your blog...she definitely knows how to make the work cuter! :)

I'll have to check out the Win, Loose, or Blog! Sounds great! Good luck with the weight loss!!

Fri Apr 01, 09:05:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a adorable blog! I can't wait to read more, found you through Mamarrazi! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Fri Apr 01, 09:22:00 AM

 
Blogger Michelle Life Buy The Beach said...

Happy 40th to Mamarazzi. Doesn't she look way younger then 40...more like 20 something. I'm on my way to check out you blog.

I found your blog via Momma Go Round. New follower to your keeping it cute blog.
I'll be back!

Fri Apr 01, 09:24:00 AM

 
Blogger Amber Sheaves said...

How in the heck does she have time for all that?? feeling a little inadequate at the moment.

Fri Apr 01, 09:39:00 AM

 
Blogger Brandy@YDK said...

Mamarazzi is the best!

Fri Apr 01, 06:47:00 PM

 
Blogger Sarahie said...

Oooh, good luck on the Win, Lose, or Blog! I'm loving your cute blog!

And, happy birthday, Mamarazzi!

Fri Apr 01, 09:15:00 PM

 
Blogger Macey said...

She's by far one of my favorites!! :)

Sat Apr 02, 10:47:00 AM

 
Blogger Forgetfulone said...

Mamarazzi - why have I never seen that wall art? How did I miss that? So darn cute! Thanks for having Mama guest post over here.

Sun Apr 03, 12:52:00 PM

 
Blogger shortmama said...

Mamarazzi is just the greatest!!

Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Mon Apr 04, 12:57:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home