This Page

has been moved to new address

Lovin' it!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Lovin' it!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

12.02.2010

Lovin' it!

Just a few things I am loving right now...

In school right now I am learning all about content management systems and focusing on Joomla. I am loving all the things I can do with this! Web Design is fun, but all the little coding and adding new content to sites is not my favorite part of the job-but this just makes my life a lot easier. I am almost done with this degree, I will be all done at the first of February, and that is what I am truly LOVING! :)


My camera clicking finger has been super busy this last weekend and shows no sign of slowing!
I had such a fun session with this happy couple and their cute baby bump! She wanted some more 'artsy' pics as well-so that was a fun stretch of my creative muscles!

I got the opportunity to take a family picture for one of my absolute favorite families on Sunday-could you be any more gorgeous? Check out that hot mama, and those kids are so beautiful...and I guess that dad of theirs isn't too bad himself! :)I LOVE when I find out I have inspired someone to do something...
Clarissa at A little stone house made her own version of my burlap stocking advent calendar and I think it turned out SO squeal worthy, those tags are adorable! Check out her post here. What are you loving right now?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home