This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter Monday

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

11.21.2010

Making the World Cuter Monday

I'm excited for this week! Kids are on break from school, I just finished up a really time consuming class, and I just spent the last 4 glorious days with my family for an early Thanksgiving celebration. My spirits are up, and I'm in the mood to get to work on some cute stuff for Christmas!

I also get to do another review for CSN stores, and start a little Christmas shopping! I have no idea what to get for my mom, maybe some bar tables and stools?

Also I have a few Burlap Stocking Advent Calendars left over from a craft fair this weekend if you would like one-or more-you can go to the post above, or just click here and I will make sure you get it in plenty of time to start counting down to the Holiday.

I also can't wait to see what everyone is up to, now that I am in full crafting mode and ready to get going on gifts-I always get my best ideas from you!

So show us what you've got!


You know the drill....

Making


Check out these other Linky Parties too!

Disclaimer: Anything posted may be used in an upcoming feature including pictures, (linked back to original owner of course). If you don't want me to use your pictures, please don't link up.
Thanks! :)

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Leanne said...

Your advent calendar is so cute. Thanks for hosting again.

Sun Nov 21, 10:07:00 PM

 
Blogger Amanda Lee said...

Darling advent calendar! Thanks for hosting a fun party!
~Amanda

Sun Nov 21, 11:20:00 PM

 
Blogger Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for hosting this blog party.

Mon Nov 22, 12:00:00 AM

 
Blogger Michelle L. said...

Hi, Tiff, thanks as always for the cutest party in blogland. Those burlap socks are a-mazing, I love how the garland looks strung up. A garland that's also an advent, what a genius idea! Have a happy turkey week!

Mon Nov 22, 08:20:00 AM

 
Blogger Simone @ Doberman's by the Sea said...

Thanks for hosting. Lot's of cute ideas.

Mon Nov 22, 08:52:00 AM

 
Blogger AttemptingAloha said...

Oh man! I thought my advent was the cutest, but these just blew me out of the water! Adorable!!

Thanks for hosting. :)

Aloha and Mele Kalikimaka,

Charlie

Mon Nov 22, 10:24:00 AM

 
Blogger KimMalk said...

Your burlap stocking advent calendar is my favorite thus far!

Mon Nov 22, 11:33:00 AM

 
Blogger Christie describeHappy said...

Your advent calendars are so cool! I would love to see the little toys or candy you put in them!

Mon Nov 22, 12:25:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home