This Page

has been moved to new address

CSN stores-Christmas for me!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: CSN stores-Christmas for me!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.


CSN stores-Christmas for me!

I LOVE doing reviews for CSN stores, because they have a little, okay, a lot, of everything!

I had the opportunity to do a little shopping there last week and it felt like Christmas as the boxes came in. They have super fast shipping...and it is free on most items-woohoo!

Here is what I picked out this time...

Because I always have to get at least something for the kids in my life; I got them each a package of construction paper for all their crafty endeavors...

And for me...this great spring form pan that I fully intend on making a delicious cheesecake in for our anniversary this week...

This really fun Sushi set-to make all the delicious California rolls we can eat...

and a pair of Silicone baking mats and a matching set of silicone oven mitts! They both worked great with the pumpkin chocolate chip cookies I made again this weekend! Totally recommend the baking mats-only $9 and so much better than parchment paper!Thanks CSN stores for the fun shopping spree!



Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home