This Page

has been moved to new address

Friendly Friday-A Recovering Craft Hoarder

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Friendly Friday-A Recovering Craft Hoarder

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.


Friendly Friday-A Recovering Craft Hoarder

Hope you are all having a fantastic Friday! :) I have a fun new guest here today...Lyndee from A Recovering Craft Hoarder- I will let her introduce herself, then let you go over and check out her making new bloggy friends! (If you would like to be featured here on a friendly Friday contact me).

Hello! My name is Lyndee from A Recovering Craft Hoarder. I'm a mother of three, wife of one and I love to create with what I already have on hand. Sad for me, my craft budget is zero. That's when I got this great idea for a blog. My room dedicated to my crafting...well, it's not so inspirational.

I discovered that there was no need to go out and buy supplies; chances were, they were already in this room. SO, my challenge was and still is, since I just started, to clean this room all while creating fun, masterful pieces. Well, maybe not masterful, but at least fun. I gave myself a couple rules: I couldn't throw anything away. Yes, sounds a bit extreme, but it's all part of the challenge. Course, I was free to giveaway or recycle anything that applied. My second rule, I couldn't buy any supplies for my projects. Everything I made had to come from things already in my home. While I've just started on this journey, here are some projects I've already tackled:

A cuff made from a soda can, old fabric, old clothes, and ribbon trim.

Pint size versions.

A scout project (we had to make our own musical instruments). My daughter got in on the act, thus the pink dangling beads.

Recycled toy blocks and old calendar pictures.

I would love to feature some of your recycled projects so feel free to send them my way! Make sure to link up & leave me a comment letting me know you want to be featured!

Thanks for stopping by & make sure to follow me on my new crafting/cleaning/organizing adventure at:

Happy Crafting!




Blogger Amanda Kuzak said...

wow, good for you! I am a Professional Organizer and I see craft rooms (and all sorts of rooms like yours) all of the time. You are so creative and I think you set an awesome challenge for yourself! Good job!

Fri Nov 12, 03:02:00 PM

Blogger Lyndee said...

Thanks, Amanda! I am so obsessed with the thought of organization. There is almost no better feeling that having an organize, free of clutter space. I will be following your blog to help remind me of my goal.

Fri Nov 12, 06:35:00 PM


Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home