This Page

has been moved to new address

Woo Hoo Wednesday-Pumpkin Steamers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Woo Hoo Wednesday-Pumpkin Steamers

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

10.27.2010

Woo Hoo Wednesday-Pumpkin Steamers

I am not a coffee drinker, but I still love me some Starbucks.

When I lived in Portland, I was usually within walking distance to about 4 of them at any given time.

Unfortunately we moved to a town that does not have a "real" Starbucks.

Are you kidding me? A town in Oregon that is not over-run by them?

Alas, it is true.

So how do I indulge my pumpkin steamer cravings in October and November, and my gingerbread steamer cravings in December? Or what if you have a Starbucks on every corner but are trying to cut back on your spending?

Luckily I have a friend...a friend who works as a big shot at Starbucks...and he let me in on the how-to for these yummy little treats.

And guess what? So easy, so simple, and it will only cost you pennies instead of dollars for one!

Here's the recipe...

  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 TBS & 1/2 of Toriani flavored syrup (pumpkin, gingerbread, peppermint, eggnog, caramel...some of our favorites.)
  1. Warm milk on stove while whisking it, to make it frothy, or microwave, you won't have that whipped taste, but it is faster! (Even better? Above said friend got me a cocoa latte maker for Christmas one year, and it heats it all up while whipping it, and then dispenses it all frothy-ahhh yeah! :)
  2. Add syrup and stir in till mixed well
  3. Top with whipped cream
mmmmm...Tasty, easy and warms you right up!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger sweetybird09 said...

Well that sounds great, I have a daughter that worked at Starbucks and I will have to tell her about this recipe, but I guess she knows it already...Glad your friend shared this :)

Wed Oct 27, 02:55:00 AM

 
Blogger Jocelyn said...

Sounds yummy! Thanks for the tip.

I had no idea you were a fellow Oregonian. I went over to your "about me" section to find we have even more in common. I'm pushing 30, and my hubs is in school (perpetually, or so it feels sometimes).

Wed Oct 27, 09:32:00 AM

 
Blogger Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Yum - that sounds SO good!

Wed Oct 27, 07:41:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home