This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter with Scrappy Gifts

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter with Scrappy Gifts

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

10.08.2010

Making the World Cuter with Scrappy Gifts

I am on Maternity Leave from September 4th-October 18th: This post was contributed by Maryanne, blogger at Scrappy Gifts.

Hi Maryanne here from Scrappy Gifts. I'm so happy to be a guest here on Making the World Cuter! I love her blog, especially her blog title. I strive to Make the World Cuter with my Scrappy Gifts.


About Scrappy Gifts
Need creative crafty gifts for family, friends, or for yourself? Don't have the time to make a crafty gift or to scrapbook? Let me help you! I specialize in making scrapbooks: everyday scrapbooks, calendar, baby and wedding scrapbooks , guest books, scrapbook layouts, and creative gifts: scrappy canvas, clocks, and boxes. I can make any of these gifts: you choose the colors and what you want. All you have to do is add your pictures cut to size or pay me to add your pictures for you. Check out my Already Made Items or see ideas for a Custom Order.



Love to scrapbook and need ideas? Share your ideas with others! Check out my link party: Scrappy Saturdays. Doesn't just have to be scrapbook layouts; it can be altered items, cards, mini books, etc.
BWS tips button


Need to find time to scrapbook more? Get motivated and join in on my Online Crops at my Blog Frog Community to get some of your scrapbook projects done. Prizes, Games and Challenges.
What's an Online Scrap Crop?
Do it alone or get some of your friends together and scrap.
Work on any scrapbooking related projects anytime during the crop. Take pictures and share on my Blog Frog Forum. Discuss anything from scrapbooking tips to latest TV shows to your kids. Enter contests and play games - ALL ONLINE. So you can be in the comfort of your own home....
The next one starts Friday, October 15th at noon and goes until Tuesday, October 19th at midnight. Participate any days that you can!
**Invite a friend and if they participate, you automatically will get a prize! Your friend just has to leave a comment on the forum saying that you invited them.**
Hope to see you around =D

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

You have some very cute stuff there!
~Kimberlee
www.TheSpunkyDiva.blogspot.com
200 Follower Giveaway in Progress

Fri Oct 08, 01:45:00 AM

 
Blogger Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

Maryanne! It's great to see you on the blogging world. I used to go to the Porter's 2nd Saturday and miss it (I did your Pampered Chef party). I haven't scrapbooked in a while, but maybe I should pull out my stash and get going again. I still have kits from our club that I need to put together.
lyndeehenrichsen@yahoo.com

Fri Oct 08, 07:18:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Maryanne has some of the cutest things and she is just so sweet! Glad to see you over here guest posting ;)

Fri Oct 08, 07:48:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home