This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter with Choose The Writing

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter with Choose The Writing

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

9.17.2010

Making the World Cuter with Choose The Writing

I am on Maternity Leave from September 4th-October 12th: This post was contributed by Marni at Choose the Writing.

Well hello there!
I am so honored to be able to be a part of this "maternity leave blog party"!
First, let me start by introducing myself.
1. My name is Marni, not short for anything.
(that's the most popular thing people ask me
"What's Marni short for?" ...
Sometimes I tell them it's short for Marnigarita. True story.)
*
2. I own and run my own vinyl lettering business and I LOVE it!
Choose The Writing!
*
3. I have 3 kids, 1 sweet girl waiting in heaven and 2 crazy boys! I love being a mom! It's the bestest, hardest job ever!
*
4. I married the man of my dreams 10 years ago!
(and even after 10+ years, he's STiLL the man of my dreams)
*
5. I love to craft! But even more than that...
I love to spotlight other people's crafts!
One day, I was thinking that I should feature a few of my favorite blogs. One thing lead to another, and that's where Sassy Sites was born!
***
"MY blog is all about YOU!"
That's my Sassy Motto.
Along the way, I may try and recreate whatever you've done.
Mine never turns out quite as cute as yours, but I'm okay with that! :)

if you have a craft or idea that you would like featured at Sassy Sites, email me @ choosethewriting {@} hotmail {.} com

Here are just a few blogs that deserve an honorable mention!

________________

This phonebook was glued together with mod podge to make a handy little caddie.

______________________________
I found this purse made out of nothing but a computer keyboard. I found it HERE

_______________________________
Who needs a chalkboard in your kitchen, when you can just write all over the fridge! Found at Crafterholic.


________________________________

I found this record purse at Craftster. She even has a tutorial on it, if you want to make your own!


________________________

I found these Mod Podged SHOES over at Gayle Francis Designs


________________________

I found this frame tiled with GUM over at I Craft My Pants!

______________________

This is not even one hundredth of the sassy things that I have posted! Not even Kidding! I find the Sassiest Sites! Come by and check it out!

AND if you have something you would like me to feature, email me @ choosethewriting {@} hotmail {.} com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home