This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter Monday {Sept 6} Winners & Sponsor Shout Out

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter Monday {Sept 6} Winners & Sponsor Shout Out

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

9.06.2010

Making the World Cuter Monday {Sept 6} Winners & Sponsor Shout Out

First off, thanks to everyone who participated in last weeks baby shower, I think it was a big success! Are you ready to find out if you are one of the big winners?
Here they are!
Day 1: #30-Ally!!!
Day 2: #15-Michelle!!!
Day 3: #42-Becca H!!!
Day 4: #21-Annette@Seasons of Joy!!!

Winners will be contacted by email by the companies that gave away prizes that day to get your address, and any specifics they might need for your prizes! Congrats!!!


Secondly, I want to give a shout out to one of my newest sponsors-Elskan Baby she makes some ADORABLE little hats and diaper covers-a lot of them animal themed, that are just so dang cute! Here are a few of my favorites...


You need to go check her out, and if you are in the market for something CUTE, she has a 2 for $32 special that is just too good to pass up! :)

I am officially on Maternity Leave starting today, but I will still have Making the World Cuter Mondays up for you every week, and be sure to be here every day for some fantastic tutorials, recipes, cute blogs from my super helpful guest bloggers that I have lined up!

Now....Link up the cuteness!

You know what to do....
Making




Check out these other Linky Parties too!

Disclaimer: Anything posted may be used in an upcoming feature including pictures, (linked back to original owner of course). If you don't want me to use your pictures, please don't link up.
Thanks! :)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting again. Hope you're having a beautiful weekend.

Mon Sep 06, 12:15:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

those elskan baby hats are so sweet, aren't they? amazing how talented some people are! thank you again for hosting, Tiff!

Mon Sep 06, 05:53:00 AM

 
Blogger Cranberry Morning said...

Aren't those adorable hats!
Enjoy your maternity leave - and congratulations. :-)

Mon Sep 06, 05:58:00 AM

 
Blogger Renée said...

Cute, cute, cute hats! Love every one. Thanks for having us and enjoy baby heaven!

Mon Sep 06, 07:59:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today I ask that you indulge me a bit -- rather than share something that I made, I am asking your readers to share something on behalf of my mother -- their prayers. I am asking for prayers on my mother's behalf. Thank you for allowing me to display my link on your blog

Mon Sep 06, 10:08:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home