This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter Monday {August 30} Reviews & Previews

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter Monday {August 30} Reviews & Previews

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

8.30.2010

Making the World Cuter Monday {August 30} Reviews & Previews

Guess What?
The Baby Shower Begins Tomorrow!
Be sure to be here all week to win some fabulous prize packages-the winners are going to be going home with their arms full! :)
Need reminders? The easiest way is to subscribe via email so that you get it delivered straight to your inbox-just enter it in right over there on the right...
I have a couple more reviews and previews of the shops that are giving things away this week!


First of all, I have been a HUGE fan of Rebekah of Danbury Lane and her designs for a very long time. She gave away a tutu last time I had a big Holiday giveaway, and I was so envious of the winner! She sent me some tutu's and accessories to use as photo props for my photography business, and I haven't taken the photo's yet, but you can bet that I will post them when I get them done! I actually teared up a little when I opened the boxes, every piece is just so beautiful, and the attention to detail is exquisite. I have them on a shelf in my room right now so I can look at them whenever I need to see something pretty, and because I can't bear to put them away with my other photo props just yet! One of you is going to win one of her tutu's, and I can't wait for you to see which one, it is just so dang sweet...it'll make your teeth hurt!
This one she made for a wedding I think, for the flower girl-isn't it gorgeous! I love the gray simplicity..if I was getting married, Rebekah would be making my flower girls whole ensemble for sure!
She also has a cute blog where she showcases some of her work, and tells you about upcoming giveaways, so you'll want to head over there as well!



Pinkapotmaus (isn't the name so cute?) is such a fun shop, full to the brim of adorable stuff! Amie makes these adorable mirrors that I want to line a play room with! I have my first one all ready to go. I got this Super Hero Mirror in the mail, and my little guys are absolutely thrilled with it! They love having their own little mirror in their room to make silly faces in, and the fact that they look like they are super hero's when they are doing it makes it about a million times more fun! The mirrors are so cute, and their are so many styles for boys and girls-but that is not all that Pinkapotamus has in her shop! She also makes custom wall hangings, step stools and just about some of the cutest stuff out there-all personalized and customizable. Love it!
She also has an adorable blog full of recipes, crafty stuff and fun that you should check out!

And link up all the cute stuff you've been up to here...



You know what to do....
Making




Check out these other Linky Parties too!

Disclaimer: Anything posted may be used in an upcoming feature including pictures, (linked back to original owner of course). If you don't want me to use your pictures, please don't link up.
Thanks! :)

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting again. I hope you have a great week.

Mon Aug 30, 12:44:00 AM

 
Blogger Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

The photo of that tutu is fab! Thank you for hosting this party again, always a pleasure.
~Kimberlee
www.TheSpunkyDiva.blogspot.com

Mon Aug 30, 04:21:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

happy monday tiff! thanks for having us this week!

Mon Aug 30, 06:20:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW -- so much inspiration on a Monday morning. What a wonderful party. Thank you for hosting and allowing me to show off my pillow!

Mon Aug 30, 08:40:00 AM

 
Blogger Ami Allison said...

Thanks Tiff, for hosting another awesome party! :)

Mon Aug 30, 09:16:00 AM

 
Blogger Kelley said...

I just subscribed....would not want to miss it!
Have a great week1

Mon Aug 30, 10:40:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! That tutu is absolutely DIVINE!

Mon Aug 30, 10:53:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for hosting this, great help to share our ideas!
Just signed up to follow you, love your site!

Mon Aug 30, 02:25:00 PM

 
Blogger Lolly Jane said...

Thanks for hosting!
That tu tu is darling :)

Mon Aug 30, 04:31:00 PM

 
Blogger jessie rivers said...

That tutu is beautiful! Looking forward to the baby shower!

Mon Aug 30, 06:02:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home