This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter Monday {Aug 9} Reviews & Previews

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter Monday {Aug 9} Reviews & Previews

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

8.09.2010

Making the World Cuter Monday {Aug 9} Reviews & Previews

Before we get to linking up what you've been up to, I just wanted to do a few mini reviews/previews of some awesome things that will be given away in my upcoming baby shower beginning August 31st!
You won't want to miss a single day, there are SO many cute things!
To remind yourself of all the fun, feel free to grab a button to post on your blog!

Making




First we have these adorable "baby cakes" from Kiki b.omi Designs! I received this adorable package this weekend for my own little bundle on his way, and thought they were about the cutest little baby shower gifts ever! Each one looks like a little cupcake, wrapped in cellophane with a cute little 'nutrition facts' card, inside the 'cake' is a onesie, washcloth and baby socks that all coordinate so darling! They are a great price too-and shipping is super fast. Perfect to stock up on for baby showers-not to mention all the other great things she has in her shop!




Monique at the Little Knitter Boutique couldn't be sweeter or more talented! She sent me two new adorable things that I can't wait to put Oliver in once he makes his arrival. She knew I was a photographer and that I would get lots of use out of this precious little pod...
Then she sent me this hat in a newborn size-that is so unbelievably squeal worthy you just have to have one in your hands to understand! It is so soft and adorable...and tiny! I am seriously itching to have this baby just to take his photos now! Her prices are so good too-me and my mom were just oohing and aahing and drooling over all the things we will be purchasing from her in the near future! She also lets you customize the color of her knitted creations to whatever your little heart desires. How can you not want one of these for the little one in your life?


Mommie of 4 Munchkins sent me an assortment of binky clips in my choice of ribbons (she has hundreds of choices) and I LOVE them! They are made with the best quality snaps and clips, and all the ribbon is heat sealed so that they won't fray. She makes them for just about any kind of pacifier. I really am excited about these, one because I won't have to worry about losing another pacifier, and two because they are so darn cute! I had one with my second baby, and it just wasn't cute, so I rarely used it outside the house because I'm prideful like that....needless to say I have lost or dropped a lot of binkies with the last three kids-for once I will have it under control! These are the perfect little baby shower gifts-either by themselves or to match an outfit-she also sells mitten clips! You could get a matching set!

And finally...this one I know a lot of you can get excited about! A new Jumpstart Wii game! I LOVE Jumpstart products and am always so excited when they ask me to review something new. My kids learn so much through the online game, and the Wii game that we already have at home-but this new game is a different kind of learning! It's an exercise game, featuring Brooke Burke (co-star of Dancing with the Stars).
It has a lot of the same qualities of the Wii Sports type games, but a lot more customizable-which is half the fun, especially for kids! You get to design your jumpee (your character), you can customize your routines, or your games, and you get to choose from a whole list of fun places to play your game; such as Egypt, under water or a castle. Each place you choose has characters from that place that you play against-my boy loves playing in space against the robots, and my daughter loves playing in Egypt against the mummies. They think it is just so funny.
I like all the expert tips that it provides in between games, my 6 year old loves to read them and then enforce them in our house. :)
My 4 year old loves all of the racing games that they have, like the race through the tires in the football section (there are SO many different games on here!)......And my 6 year old loves just about all of them, especially this speed skating game where you have to duck through obstacles and you get going pretty fast. I like the fact that you can use the Wii balance board with the game, but it isn't necessary. Using technology to help my kids exercise on a day that is just too hot or too cold to be outside I think is fantastic. At least it gets them off of the couch and gets them moving-plus they can play solo or against one another, which is nice, I don't have to step in to make them take turns.
One lucky winner in the Baby Shower giveaway is going to win one of these games for themselves, and I know your family will love it just like ours does.
Disclosure: I was provided with a copy of JumpStart Get Moving: Family Fitness at no cost by Knowledge Adventure in order to test the products’ abilities and give my own personal opinions on it. The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but were not influenced by the company or the free product provided.


I love it when people share the cuteness...post this button on your blog somewhere! :)
Making




Check out these other Linky Parties too!

Disclaimer: Anything posted may be used in an upcoming feature including pictures, (linked back to original owner of course). If you don't want me to use your pictures, please don't link up.
Thanks! :)
For all reviews above I was compensated with free product in order to test the product and give you my opinions on them. I received no further compensation, and the opinions expressed are my own and were not influenced by the free product given.

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

Blogger decorating diva {aka deanna} said...

thanks for hosting! i love that baby in the owl hat! too cute!

Mon Aug 09, 12:38:00 AM

 
Blogger Sharon@Keen Inspirations said...

Happy Monday! Thank you for hosting. Cute Baby shower ideas! I'm now a follower and I'm going to check out some of the links.
Have a wonderful week!
Sharon@KeenInspirations

Mon Aug 09, 05:10:00 AM

 
Blogger Heather said...

My oldest (who is 5 in Dec) loves jumpstart! I'll have to make sure to find this for him! Thanks for the review.

Mon Aug 09, 05:42:00 AM

 
Blogger Rebekah Greiman said...

I can't seem to get my link to work! Could you add me to the list? I don't know what's going on!?
Here's the link:
http://www.potholesandpantyhose.com/A/Arts_%26_Crap.html

It's a dining room table made from recycled barn wood! Thanks!

Mon Aug 09, 05:55:00 AM

 
Blogger the cape on the corner said...

oh my goodness, that cupcake is the ca-utest thing ever! i may have to try that for my friend's shower!

Mon Aug 09, 06:36:00 AM

 
Blogger Decor To Adore said...

Hi Ms. Tiff,

Oh that knitted hat is SO cute! It's never to early to start shopping for Christmas gifts.

Thank you for hosting!

Mon Aug 09, 06:41:00 AM

 
Blogger Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting again. Have a great week.

Mon Aug 09, 06:48:00 AM

 
Blogger Moore Minutes said...

Love the style and fabric choices for those adorable cupcakes! :)

Mon Aug 09, 07:45:00 AM

 
Blogger Nesty Girl said...

Hi There!

I stopped by to link up but the link party is missing when I view your blog...I will check back later and link up then.

Thanks for hosting this fun hop!

Kim

Mon Aug 09, 08:23:00 AM

 
Blogger Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

I just love that owl hat!

Thanks for hosting!

Mon Aug 09, 09:05:00 AM

 
Blogger Nesty Girl said...

I was able to link up! Looking forward to reading all the great posts :)

Mon Aug 09, 10:16:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

thank you so much for hosting this party. definitely some cute stuff to check out this week!

Mon Aug 09, 06:15:00 PM

 
Blogger Holly Lefevre said...

Happy Monday! Look at all these fun projects...I cannot wait to check them all (or as many as I can) out!

Mon Aug 09, 10:41:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

Hey doll, sorry I haven't been able to get back to you yet. I was wanting my cute photog friend to take some new pics for me, but I can't seem to get it together. Maybe I'll do some other giveaway. I know how you love to host them! Not to mention that knitters site has way cuter hats! Maybe next time. Love ya!

Tue Aug 10, 06:39:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey you have a new follower http://christy1986p.blogspot.com/
follow back please

Mon Apr 18, 07:57:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home