This Page

has been moved to new address

Friendly Friday-Oopsey Daisy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Friendly Friday-Oopsey Daisy

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

8.13.2010

Friendly Friday-Oopsey Daisy

I am so absolutely thrilled that Allison wanted to blog swap with me, Oopsey Daisy is one of my fave inspiration blogs, and she is just so down to earth and makes my world cuter with every post! I'll let her take it from here!


WOW! I am so excited that today, I am part of making the world cuter! Tiffany, thank you so much for hosting me! Making the World Cuter is a blog I couldn't live without!

I am Alison, the crazy lady behind Oopsey Daisy. Once upon a time, I was a first grade teacher. Now I am a stay-at-home Mom, and I love to make things for the people I love. This is where I find my inspiration:


I am lucky to be married to a wonderful man who lets me go craft-crazy! And my 18-month-old Little Man inspires a lot of creativity. He keeps me insanely busy so I relish any time he is sleeping. Naptime and bedtime are craft time at my house.

I make lots of messes, pull out lots of stitches, and "Oopsey Daisy" is the name of my game! Here is just a snippet of what you might find on my blog:

I love dressing up my tiny apartment with decor projects like this crepe paper rose wreath



I am almost finished with a quiet book for my Little Man! One of my favorite pages is this Mr. Potato Head


I love making fun and delicious goodies like these snickerdoodle muffins




When it comes to sewing, I love a simple project like this denim ruffled table runner




It might be the teacher in me, but I adore fun learning activities for kids, like this Old McDonald barn and animals.




Every Friday, I try to offer a free printable like this Chicka Chicka Boom Boom file folder game




I love a good party like this Cowboy Birthday Party




Did you enjoy your own personal tour? I hope so! Oh man, that was fun! Tiff, thanks a bunch for letting me take over your blog for a day. I hope you will join me for more Oopsey Daisy fun. Every day is an adventure! Come by and say hello!


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The cowboy cake is so terribly cute!

Fri Aug 13, 05:14:00 AM

 
Blogger Tasha said...

I sure love Allison too! She is one crafty and amazing lady just like you.

Fri Aug 13, 08:44:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home