This Page

has been moved to new address

Three Things Thursday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Three Things Thursday

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

7.08.2010

Three Things Thursday

Hi everyone!
How is your week going?
Mine is shaping up quite nicely...

#1-After a bunch of homework and house cleaning we are on our way to Brookings, Oregon to the coast to go camping for the weekend! Woo-Hoo!

#2-My baby, Porter turned 2 yesterday.
It is surreal to think that he is not a baby anymore, and that a new little one will be here so soon!
We had a fun little birthday at home for him, just family, presents, balloons and cake.
Just perfect.
#3- I chopped off all of my hair. Well as much as I could without shaving it.
Loving the simplicity!
It will be super nice to not have to do anything with it while we are camping...and even nicer when I have 4 kids this fall, and not a moment to spare for myself! :)That is all for today-I am off to enjoy my extended weekend with my family and friends-have a great one! :)

Todays post brought to you by the cute Sophie Laree, who has the cutest little flower clips, bobby pins and headbands out there! Stop by and see for yourself!


Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jill@Barnes Yard said...

Okay, we both have a Porter and we're both in Oregon? This is destiny! Ha! :)
I LOVE this blog!

Thu Jul 08, 06:41:00 AM

 
Blogger the cape on the corner said...

cute hair. i definitely advocate for short hair since that's what i have, too! mine's not a pixie cut or as short as yours, but that's b/c i would look ridiculous! you don't!

Thu Jul 08, 11:50:00 AM

 
Blogger Jacqui said...

Great hair cut! I had short hair too when I started having kids. Now (after 5) I let it grow and there's not much I can do during the week, only on weekends =(
So I'm a bit jealous of yours, but my hair is too long now to cut it so short.
Enjoy camping!
---Jacqui

Thu Jul 08, 03:15:00 PM

 
Blogger A. Simpson said...

Oh my flippin heck Tiff! I'm diggin that hair on you!

Mon Jul 12, 10:24:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home