This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter Monday {July 5}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter Monday {July 5}

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

7.05.2010

Making the World Cuter Monday {July 5}

Did everyone have a fun 4th weekend?
We are back home from Portland...but this week we are headed out to Brookings (the coast) for a camping trip for my babies birthday and my step sons birthday-I love all this summer time travel!
It doesn't leave a lot of time for projects though, so I am loving Mondays even more than usual with all the lovely inspiration for when I am home for more than a day or two!
What have you been working on?

Let everyone know...
Making




This post brought to you by the fantastic Sophie Laree, who has the cutest flower clips, headbands and bobby pins around-be sure to check out her adorable shop!


After you are done linking up here-be sure to check out all these other linky parties...

Disclaimer: Anything posted may be used in an upcoming feature including pictures, (linked back to original owner of course). If you don't want me to use your pictures, please don't link up.
Thanks! :)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Apron Senorita said...

Hi Tiff, thanks for hosting again. We had a very nice 4th of July weekend. I spent Saturday with two of my aunts. It was so much fun!! I took so many pictures for our memory book. You sound busy with travels, so be sure to enjoy yourself and get some rest when you get home.

Yoli :)

Mon Jul 05, 02:21:00 AM

 
Blogger Apron Senorita said...

Hi Tiff, thanks for hosting again. We had a very nice 4th of July weekend. I spent Saturday with two of my aunts. It was so much fun!! I took so many pictures for our memory book. You sound busy with travels, so be sure to enjoy yourself and get some rest when you get home.

Yoli :)

Mon Jul 05, 02:21:00 AM

 
Blogger Nikki@KreativeKnack said...

Morning! Thank you so much for hosting such a great party! Hope you had a wonderful 4th! Now to go look around ;)

Mon Jul 05, 07:08:00 AM

 
Blogger Its So Very Cheri said...

I added a picture but it didn't add it in. I have had multiple problems all week with inlinkz-I think I can say without a doubt-I hate them.

Would you mind adding the picture in for me? I sure would appreciate it. I hope you can come by and check out my KNOCK OFF White Flower Farmhouse--FAUX driftwood Sailboat.

Cheri

Mon Jul 05, 08:17:00 AM

 
Blogger Barbara Jean said...

Tiff,
Thanks for hosting each week.
I don't think I knew you were in Portland. I'm in Eugene!!

Going to the coast for a bit sounds great!! Especially since in a couple of days they say we are hitting the 90's!! too hot for me.

blessings on your day.

barbara jean

Mon Jul 05, 08:23:00 AM

 
Blogger HoosierHomemade said...

Thanks so much for hosting another fun, cute Monday!
~Liz

Mon Jul 05, 09:34:00 AM

 
Blogger L Simonson said...

Thanks for hosting another fun blog party!

~Lori S.

Mon Jul 05, 08:33:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home