This Page

has been moved to new address

Friendly Friday-Potholes & Pantyhose

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Friendly Friday-Potholes & Pantyhose

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

7.16.2010

Friendly Friday-Potholes & Pantyhose

I am super excited to have Rebekah here today, she is so dang funny, cute and crafty all rolled into one super cool chick. I love reading her stories, and her mirror project is so awesome and original....well I should probably stop blabbing about her and let her introduce herself!
Hello all you Making the World Cute readers! I’m Rebekah from www.potholesandpantyhose.com and I am excited to be guest blogging here today. At Potholes & Pantyhose, I blog about touring with my musician hubby, my home life-which usually involves some type of remodeling project, my photography, and any crafty projects that I've made recently. I try to maintain a somewhat normal life. However, normalcy keeps escaping me.

I enjoy re-purposing many of the leftover items from my remodel jobs. One of my favorite 'Arts & Crap' that I have done is this Mirrored Wall Art-made from broken mirror. Stop by to learn how to do this yourself, if you like.



If you have a couple of minutes and a couple of scarves, learn how to make this Simple Springy Scarf Shirt.




If you fancy yourself a bit of a DIY-er, or just feel like just watching someone else work, stop by 'The Home Life' to see one of the many home remodeling projects that we are involved with right now.



At any given moment, you can read about my Touring experiences with my musician hubby and his band, or when we are out on the road driving other bands around the country. And yes, I drive a big bus and I cannot lie.

I also enjoy sharing some basic tips that I've learned by using Photoshop CS in Snaptures. I am not a Pro, by any means; but I love to share anything that I can with my readers.


Thanks Tiff for allowing me and my weird life to be a guest blogger here today. Stop by www.potholesandpantyhose.com and say hi! I would love to hear from you!
~ Rebekah


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah Greiman said...

Thanks for featuring me today! It's always so weird to see my crap on someone else's blog...it feels so narcissistic! At any rate, I really appreciate it and am so glad you are following my tweets, too. They may be strange...

Fri Jul 16, 12:19:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home