This Page

has been moved to new address

Blog Swappers Wanted for August!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Blog Swappers Wanted for August!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

7.28.2010

Blog Swappers Wanted for August!


Just looked at my calendar and realized I have no swaps for August set up (because I am a slacker and haven't been looking ahead).
Anyone want to swap a Friday in August for Friendly Fridays?

August 13-OopseyDaisy
August 27-Cute as a Fox


All filled up! Thanks everyone who contacted me so quickly!

Stay tuned-I am going to need lots of help with this here blog come September! :)

EDIT!!!
OH and I totally spaced choosing a winner for this weeks giveaway on Monday for the super cute iPod cozy from My Junk Drawer!

The winner is #32 from The Hand Me Down House-who made these FANTASTIC vases out of Snapple bottles! Go check them out, they are really beautiful.
Congrats! Kristen will be getting in touch with you shortly! :)

9 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wed Jul 28, 02:01:00 PM

 
Blogger elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wed Jul 28, 02:01:00 PM

 
Blogger elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wed Jul 28, 02:01:00 PM

 
Blogger elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wed Jul 28, 02:01:00 PM

 
Blogger elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wed Jul 28, 02:01:00 PM

 
Blogger elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

I would love to swap with you!

Wed Jul 28, 02:01:00 PM

 
Blogger elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

Uhm . . . Apparently, I was so excited to at the possiblity of swapping blogs, I hit the publish your comment button a little too vigorously! ;) Sorry about that!

Wed Jul 28, 02:03:00 PM

 
Blogger Sassy Sites! said...

I would love to swap! Take a look at my blog and let me know if it's something that you might be interested in. I feature OTHER blogs... :) I could create something too, if that would be better. yay!!

Wed Jul 28, 02:47:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to swap with you! Aug 20 would work best, I will be out of town on the 13th. Just let me know!

Wed Jul 28, 03:33:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home