This Page

has been moved to new address

Woo-Hoo Wednesday-You're Killing me Smalls!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Woo-Hoo Wednesday-You're Killing me Smalls!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.


Woo-Hoo Wednesday-You're Killing me Smalls!

Nothing says summer time to me like S'mores. I could eat them everyday, whether out by a campfire or just sitting at home after melting them under the broiler.

There is not a better combination of yumminess out there!

Here is my take on the S'more cupcake, how can you go wrong?

Oh yum!

3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
3/4 cup warm water
3/4 cup buttermilk
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract


  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Line cupcake pans with liners; set aside.
  3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together cocoa, flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
  4. Add the eggs, warm water, buttermilk, oil, and vanilla;
  5. Mix batter until smooth, about 3 minutes. Scrape down the sides and bottom of bowl to assure batter is well mixed.
  6. Divide batter evenly among liners, filling each about one-third full.
  7. Bake until tops spring back when touched, about 20 minutes, rotating pan once if needed. Transfer to a wire rack; let cool completely.

Marshmallow Frosting

1 1/2 stick butter, room temperature

1 cup confectioner's sugar

1/4 tsp. vanilla

7 oz. jar of marshmallow cream

Directions: Cream all together with mixer, pipe onto cupcakes if desired. I just cut a hole in the tip of sandwich bag.

Sprinkle crushed graham on top and put a square of hershey in the middle.
Chocolate cupcake recipe by Martha Stewart

Yield about 24

Labels: ,


Blogger Megan said...

The Sandlot reference reeled me in and I'm so glad I bit! Those cupcakes look delicious!!

Wed Jun 09, 01:44:00 PM

Blogger Crafty Batches said...

LOL great movie! The cupcakes look awesome! A perfect summer treat!


Wed Jun 09, 04:46:00 PM

Blogger Jane said...

These look fabulous! I love smores, too! They are on my to-bake list! :)

Wed Jun 09, 05:14:00 PM

Blogger PACountry said...

We watch that movie ALL the time! My girls love that he calls them "mallows" I saved the recipe! Thanks!!!

Thu Jun 10, 06:57:00 AM

Blogger Lisa Anne said...

Have you seen the Smores Milkshake receipe that's been floating around? I love me some ice cream so I totally need to make it.

Thu Jun 10, 11:45:00 AM


Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home