This Page

has been moved to new address

Three Things Thursday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Three Things Thursday

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

6.03.2010

Three Things Thursday

We've had a fun week.
I don't know how many of you know this about me, but I have a sickness.
Well at least that is what my family calls it.
My favorite past time is organizing.
I have been on a real organizing spree lately and it is making me giddy to see everything that is getting done.
There is something so satisfying about seeing 5 boxes all being dropped off at the Goodwill, and coming home to a less cluttered house.
I decided to organize my recipes yesterday, and can I just tell you how blissfully happy this binder makes me? My husband was glad I did it, since he uses it a lot, but he just was not as excited as I was to see it all done.
It even has a little tab for the recipes I'm using this week! :) Eek! Love!
Second we went to an 80's themed party last weekend for a couple of our friends birthdays. I set up a little "photo booth" with a backdrop and a couple baskets worth of props and then just set my camera to automatic timer on a tripod and let everyone go wild. We got some hysterical shots-lots of funny couples and groups. I think the 'tween' girls liked it the most, I must have 100 pictures of them in every variation of costume. Such a fun party idea!
Here I am with a few of my favorite people, such a fun night!
And of course Bekah had to get in on the dressing up as well-she looks like a little mini me 23 years ago. Yes I always had a side ponytail, the only thing missing are the gigantic earrings! (Bekah does not understand why anyone would ever willingly get shots in their ears that make them have holes in them...FOREVER!).And finally I edited the pictures I took of my little 4 year old on our weekend trip to Portland, I had never taken his pictures when he turned 4 back in March, so better late than never right?
You can see the rest here. I love this crazy kid!What three things have been going on in your cute world?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Magic(k)al Melissa said...

YES. I have that organizing addiction, too--although mine is more of a dysfunction. I feel like I cannot live and work until things are organized, so I get organized and sometimes buy organization products and feel great doing it...and then become disorganized within a day. It's almost like organization is my hobby...

Still, good to know there are others out there who get that kick out of organizing! Please post all sorts of piccies of your organization projects!

Thu Jun 03, 11:20:00 AM

 
Blogger Tami said...

I must have your "sickness" too...there is nothing I love better then to have things organized. I have gone as far as to have a binder for all those wonderful house hold booklets that come with things like your washer/dryer so on. I am proud to be "sick". LOL

Thu Jun 03, 12:51:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home