This Page

has been moved to new address

Friendly Friday-My Little Gems

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Friendly Friday-My Little Gems

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

6.25.2010

Friendly Friday-My Little Gems



Well I feel {cuter} already! I'm Sharla from My Little Gems and I am so excited to be here on Making the World Cuter! I'm all about making things cuter....☻



My Little Gems


I have a fun little blog I started about 2 years ago, called My Little Gems. I originally started blogging just to share the things I was grateful for. The more I blogged, the more I realized that the things I enjoyed doing were the things that I was grateful for! :) Thus, I started My Little Gems. My focus can be summed up as Home. Family. Creations. Treasures...and of course DIY... many of those things are focused on boys- because I have 3 of them.
I have a very supportive husband who makes my crafting/sewing addiction, I mean hobby, possible. I used to post almost everyday, {check out the archives}, but currently I post about 2-3 times a week, and try to share things with you that you can do yourself.
Here is a sampling of what you might find at My Little Gems.





from September 2009





January 2009




March 2010


And because my husband is very supportive of my little creating and crafting habit, he helped me make this play kitchen from a nightstand. The boys loved it, even though it was mommy who really wanted one. Can you blame me? I think these are just too cute! We have refinished several pieces of furniture,-most recently a bunk bed, and a desk... and still have several more to refinish- thanks to my handyman husband!




January 2010




I made a boy-themed quiet book out of place mats. I did a whole week of place mat crafts- all from the Dollar Store. (February 2010)

Sometimes I like to post thoughts about the core of it all...motherhood and being a mom. Because when the day is over, it is always good to remember what is really important. And it doesn't matter how many crafts you have made, but how much time you spend trying to be the best mom you can possibly be on that particular day. {even though there are days I would rather...sew.} ☻

Please stop by My Little Gems, become my new blogger bff. :) Thanks Tiff for asking me to be a guest on Making the World Cuter! I love this blog-Tiff had me with the title-love it!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Thank you so much for sharing My Little Gems! I've got a little guy and there aren't a whole lot of crafts out there for him. :) Can't wait to make him a few of these goodies! :)

Erin

Fri Jun 25, 06:47:00 AM

 
Blogger Terrell said...

these are some amazing ideas!!! So very creative!! Have a super weekend!
~Terrell @ FrouFrouDecor~

Fri Jun 25, 09:19:00 AM

 
Blogger mylittlegems said...

Hey Tiff- thanks so much for featuring me! I feel so {cute}- :)
Love your fun blog! Thanks so much!
Sharla

Fri Jun 25, 05:42:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home