This Page

has been moved to new address

Friendly Friday-Made by the Mama Monster

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Friendly Friday-Made by the Mama Monster

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

6.10.2010

Friendly Friday-Made by the Mama Monster

I have such a fun blog to share with you today, L.O.V.E. this girl and her fun ways-you are going to love her too-so meet her here, and then go over and check out all she does!

hi there everyone. i'm jackie from madebythemamamonster. wonder why i am called mamamonster? one day when my oldest boy and i were playing monster, i jumped out at him from behind something. he jumped and said "oh it's just you mamamonster" and the name stuck! now i am mama and monster to three amazing, sweet, funny and extremely crazy boys.


one of the biggest stress relievers in my life is making things. i have always enjoyed cooking, baking, sewing and the like. good thing the university i went to offered a degree in creating fun things! (USU- go aggies) yep i have my college degree in home ec. which is totally a fun degree by the way. .


my blog has tutorials, recipes, random stuff, LOST talk (RIP why oh why is it over?) and other things i feel like talking about. one thing i'm really working on right now is making boy things. as a mom of boys i find myself on the lookout for fun things i can do for my boys.



i'm in the process of redoing my blog but i would love for you to come visit me and have a look around. my favorite tutorial i have done is for a nursing cover. it was by far one of the most used baby items i own. one of my most recent tutorials was for felt hydrangea bunches. i'm going to show you what my favorite hydrangea bunch inspired below.


here is a super quick how to-




you can find the pattern for the flowers over on my blog madebythemamamonster . thanks tiff for letting me stop by. isn't making the world cuter such a great blog? and i just found out tiff likes lost, glee and is now watching the big bang theory ( so funny, have you seen it?) which of course makes her even cooler in my book!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Well, Jackie is my favoritest mama monster in the whole world! Isn't this the cutest wreath?

Fri Jun 11, 11:22:00 AM

 
Blogger Pedaling said...

things made by the mama monster are my favorite!

Sat Jun 12, 07:25:00 AM

 
Blogger Star @ A Load Of Craft said...

This is so cute I really want to make one!

Sat Jun 12, 11:17:00 AM

 
Blogger Annabelle said...

Adorable! And what a great story about MamaMonster!

Sun Jun 13, 08:37:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute! you can never have too many wreaths. thanks for sharing :)

Mon Jun 14, 04:50:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home