This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter Monday {5.3.10}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter Monday {5.3.10}

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

5.03.2010

Making the World Cuter Monday {5.3.10}

Hurray! It's Monday, and it's May!

April seemed like the LONGEST month ever to me. May means it's almost summer, and that means flip flops, days sitting all day by the pool with my friends and my kids and trips to the beach! I am so excited for this summer!

I wanted to say a quick thank you to those who helped my mom reach her goal. She finished her half marathon yesterday, and I couldn't be prouder of her.

Here is your chance to link up everything you are proud of this week...

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Leanne said...

Thanks for hosting the party again and congratulations to your mom. Way to Go!

Mon May 03, 12:57:00 AM

 
Blogger Michelle @ Sweet Something Design said...

Thank you for hosting Tiff!

Mon May 03, 05:48:00 AM

 
Blogger Leslie {Goodbye, house. Hello, home!} said...

I so look forward to Monday mornings now, with a fun party to attend!
I really love seeing all the other creative ideas from the other ladies!
Thank you so much for hosting this!
Blessings to you as you make your home!

Mon May 03, 05:48:00 AM

 
Blogger TidyMom said...

Thanks for hosting!!

Mon May 03, 05:52:00 AM

 
Blogger Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Thanks so much for hosting us all again this week! I can't wait to check out some of the fabulous projects.

Mon May 03, 06:48:00 AM

 
Blogger Southern Fried Gal said...

Congrats to your mom - that is awesome! Thank you for hosting. Have a blessed week!

Mon May 03, 07:23:00 AM

 
Blogger Momgen said...

I am new here may i know how it works?

Momgen Designs

Mon May 03, 08:06:00 AM

 
Blogger FLOWERSHOPGURL said...

Hi, I've joined in the fun and have linked up for Making the World Cuter Monday. Thank you for hosting the party! Congratulations to your mom, yay! I hope you can stop by for a quick visit and view my tweet bird nest, jar topper project. I look forward to more cute Mondays!
Hugz,
Kim

Mon May 03, 03:44:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home