This Page

has been moved to new address

Toot Toot Tuesday-3D Framed Art

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Toot Toot Tuesday-3D Framed Art

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.


Toot Toot Tuesday-3D Framed Art

I'm sure a lot of you have done your own versions of 3D art in a glassless frame, I know I have a few in my kids' rooms, but my friend April made a couple for her little girls that I just loved, and I wanted to share.

For the first one she started with a basic wooden shape, you know the ones you can get at any craft store for like a quarter or less? She bought a package of these cute little birdies and made some adorable things with them, including a fun spring wreath that I will have to share soon!
With some modge podge, scrapbook paper and a couple embellishments all stuck in a frame and this is ready for the wall!
You could even do these for any holiday and switch them out if you wanted by making the pieces removable with velcro. I love these hearts, for Valentines day, or any day if you have the right room for them.
She took some flowers, probably dollar store blooms, a little glue, ribbon for stems and a background paper, and this one literally 'pops' right off the wall!
I really like this with the fun little butterfly and its glittery wings, she painted the frame to make it even cuter.
I love that these are all so different-but when you put them all on a wall in a little girls room, they just go together and make the room so cheerful.
This is easy and can be a free project if you have some fun bits and pieces lying around that would make cute 3D art-what do you have that would work for this?

Labels: ,


Blogger Marie@PoutyPinkPrincess said...

I love the little bird picture! very cute!

Tue Apr 06, 04:51:00 PM

Blogger Jaime said...

Cute, Cute... i am in the middle of making one kinda like that for my girls room with butterflys.

Tue Apr 06, 04:52:00 PM

Blogger Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

I love the flowers! So cute, thanks for sharing!

Tue Apr 06, 05:35:00 PM

Blogger Sarah said...

Those are all so pretty!

Tue Apr 06, 05:45:00 PM

Blogger Heather said...

Very sweet, I love the flowers.

Tue Apr 06, 05:59:00 PM

Blogger Amy said...

LOVE the flower one! Eek I'm so excited to make one!

Tue Apr 06, 09:09:00 PM

Blogger Delia said...

THe flowers rock. Love it.

Wed Apr 07, 01:05:00 PM

Blogger thismumsworld said...

the bird is simply adoreable! great idea.

Thu Apr 08, 10:36:00 PM

Blogger Aunti said...

The bird is awesome! I will be making these! Thank you for sharing!

Fri Apr 09, 06:45:00 PM

Blogger Nishant said...

So cute, thanks for sharing!
indian classified site

Fri Apr 09, 08:36:00 PM

Blogger Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

These are soooooo cute! Thanks for the inspiration!

Sat Apr 10, 07:29:00 PM


Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home