This Page

has been moved to new address

Show-Offs from last week & winner

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Show-Offs from last week & winner

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

4.27.2010

Show-Offs from last week & winner

Last week we had over 200 awesome projects and recipes linked up and can I tell you that, you gals are so talented! Here are just a couple of my faves-and the winner from yesterdays linky giveaway.

Sarah at Welcome to the Good Life made this dress out of a shirt dress from Target that was pretty blah-she only paid 3.49 for it, but she made it into something that is totally Anthropologie worthy. You need to go see the before and her inspiration. Such vision and talent! I want it! (the vision, the talent and the dress!)
Sweet Little Smoothie, oh how do I love thee? This Quilted (with paper) alphabet wall hanging has to absolutely be one of my favorite things I have ever seen! I want to put my whole life on hold to make one for each of my children in different themes. Love. Love. Love.
Patrice from Lemon Tree Creations has seriously made the world cuter, and I can't wait to jump all over this idea! She made a tray for her coffee table out of a...frame! Anything I can make out of a discarded frame I am ALL over! She made it so dang cute and pretty, thanks Patrice, you made my jaw drop for sure!
Stephanie from Under the Table and Dreaming made these simple little fleece freeze pop holders. I have to be honest, I've made at least 10 of them already not just for my kiddo's hands to stay warm but mine too! This was our biggest paper towel waste, and now we have fun re-usable ones! Thanks for the fab idea!
And lastly our winner from Wishes and Kisses is...
Natalie from Our Old Southern House who posted an adorable baby bonnet and shows us how to make one for our own little ones! :) Congrats!

If you were featured today-go ahead and grab a button to let everyone know how cute you make the world! :)




Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger saraH said...

oh wow, I feel so honored being featured on your great blog! thank you so much, you just made my day! :)

Tue Apr 27, 01:06:00 PM

 
Blogger Liz @ LivingMySweetLife said...

omg, i LOVE the freezer pop holder!
wonderful blog!!!

Tue Apr 27, 06:35:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home