This Page

has been moved to new address

Review for CSN stores-Deni Automatic Commercial Ice Crusher

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Review for CSN stores-Deni Automatic Commercial Ice Crusher

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

4.28.2010

Review for CSN stores-Deni Automatic Commercial Ice Crusher

I was super excited to get the request to do a review for CSN stores, and even more excited when I got to choose something from Cookware.com.
CSN stores has over 200 stores online, and they are all fantastic! They have thousands of products to choose from, all at great prices and most have free shipping (over a certain amount)! Gotta love that!
I was psyched to get it in the mail, and immediately ripped open the box to pull this beauty out.
My kids may have been even more excited than I was.
It couldn't be easier to use.
You put ice in the top, turn it on and then in seconds you have beautifully crushed ice to use for snow cones, slushes or cocktails. Or if you don't drink cocktails like me and are really just in it for the yummy crushed ice-you can add soda or even water and just enjoy the happiness that crushed ice can bring!
I put some Torriani syrup in some for the kids, and they LOVED it. It doesn't shave the ice like actual snow cones, it makes more of a slushie, but that didn't stop them from getting red mustaches and asking for more!
I can't wait for summer to actually get here, this will make me the hit of the party! :)
I will be whipping up delicious drinks, making ice buckets to keep soda cold and making beautiful ice beds to keep food cold on.
Can you tell I'm excited about my new machine?
Oh and did I mention that it's QUIET?!?!?
Well it is. Just the icing on the cake.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie Fox said...

That would sure make an AWESOME gift for your Mother!!!

Wed Apr 28, 02:19:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH, I would loooove that!

Wed Apr 28, 06:02:00 AM

 
Blogger the mama monster said...

oh yum. i love ice. my three boys all like to munch on ice because of me too.

Thu Apr 29, 12:20:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home