This Page

has been moved to new address

Friendly Friday-Every Crafty Endeavor

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Friendly Friday-Every Crafty Endeavor

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.


Friendly Friday-Every Crafty Endeavor

Yay! It's Friday, and that means a new friend! Today let's meet the super cute Amanda shall we? It's all you cute girl!

I am so excited to be here today at Making the World Cuter!
Tiff does such a great job with her blog and it is so fun to be apart of it.
My name is Amanda and I am the creative mind behind “Every Crafty Endeavor.” I am married to a dashingly handsome, hard-working man named Spencer and we have a little boy named Quinn! I work part time as a writer on a marketing team for an Engineering Company and craft in my “spare time.” I have been a “mommy blogger” for a couple years – and started Every Crafty Endeavor to showcase some crafty ideas that I have made.

Sometimes I come up with ideas on my own and sometimes I see ideas that I love and copy - always giving credit of course! That is what I love about blogging - everyone shares ideas and our homes and babies and lives are much cuter! I love to craft and cook and I have lots of fun ideas and tutorials that I love to share. I am constantly thinking about things to cook, make or sew, accessories that pop, ways to decorate my home and things to photograph.
When visiting my blog - you will find ideas and tutorials for:
Home Decor

Yummy Recipes

Baby Stuff


and a whole lot more!

When you have a minute, please stop by and say hello and see what other crafts I have been working on. I am always looking for new ladies to blog swap with and fun crafty ideas for my Friday Favorites.

Thanks again for having me Tiff!
It's been fun and I enjoy meeting your readers!


Blogger Denise said...

SEW much....Sew Cute and crafty!! Luv IT!! Happy Friday:)

Fri Apr 23, 09:02:00 PM


Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home