This Page

has been moved to new address

Toot Toot Tuesday-Artichoke Dip

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Toot Toot Tuesday-Artichoke Dip

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

3.09.2010

Toot Toot Tuesday-Artichoke Dip

Looking to get that cute baby bump, without actually getting pregnant?
Well you have come to the right place today my friends!

I don't have a crafty thing to show you today, but I do have something for you to bring to your next crafty girls night...so that counts right?

My mom has been making this artichoke dip for as long as I can remember, and I adopted it.
I have never been to a gathering that she or I have made it, where we haven't been hounded for the recipe.

Here are the ingredients you will need:
If you are making it for a large gathering, use the following recipe, if you are making it for a small gathering (like 6 or less) cut the recipe in half like I did. When you cut it in half like this it makes the perfect amount for a Little Dipper.
  • 1 sm jar marinated artichoke hearts
  • 1 box cream cheese
  • 1/2 c. mayo
  • 1/2 c. sour cream (told you this would give you a good little belly!)
  • 1 pkg. parm cheese (not the green can-some good shredded stuff, about 6 oz)
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 TBS dill (this makes it-yum!)
You can either put this in a pan on the stove over med or med/low heat, or in a little dipper crock pot.
Put all the ingredients in the pan or the crock, except the artichokes.
Give them a good chop, so that you have lots of delicious little bites.
Add and give the mixture a stir.
Check on it occasionally, stirring as needed.

When the cheese is all melted and it is all ooey gooey and mixed well, it is done.
Serve with your favorite dippers, crackers, tortilla chips, veggies, apples or my favorite a big old loaf of french bread.
Here have a bite.
yummmm.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yummmmmm! I love artichoke dip and I DO have a baby bump and plan on making some of this to help it grow even bigger.

Tue Mar 09, 12:51:00 AM

 
Blogger Martha said...

That looks delicious!

Tue Mar 09, 05:04:00 AM

 
Blogger Kaysi said...

Yummy!!! I love artichokes, I'm so excited to make this. Thanks!
Kaysi

Tue Mar 09, 05:54:00 AM

 
Blogger Rebecca Orr said...

Yummy. I love artichokes and this looks so good. I am definitely going to have to make it. Thanks for the recipe.

Tue Mar 09, 06:25:00 AM

 
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

mmm looks tasty (i have that crockpot too!)

Tue Mar 09, 07:24:00 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

I have the sme recipie, however I use chopped jalapenios (canned) instead of Dill. And also sometimes I will put roasted red peppers in it for color. Yummo!

Tue Mar 09, 09:58:00 AM

 
Blogger Maggie said...

Oh, how did you know I love artichoke dip so....YUM!
-Mags

Tue Mar 09, 10:21:00 AM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

I want some now :-). By the way, it's even delicious in the microwave! Just stir often until the cheese is melted.

Tue Mar 09, 02:43:00 PM

 
Blogger suzanne said...

Mayonaise............oh my goodness I think I'll die.........and I don't mean this in a good way.

Tue Mar 09, 04:41:00 PM

 
Blogger Steffanie said...

I am over from Make it Sparkly, you have a lovely blog and that dip looks wonderful!

Fri Mar 19, 08:46:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home