This Page

has been moved to new address

Three Things Thursday-Easter Cuteness-Show-Offs

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Three Things Thursday-Easter Cuteness-Show-Offs

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

3.25.2010

Three Things Thursday-Easter Cuteness-Show-Offs

So as you may have noticed I am feeling a little burned out lately!

This blog is a priority, but so is my schooling, and homeschooling my kids, and resting with this pregnancy and spending time with my husband...I feel so drained at the end of the day, and look around my house and think, "What in the world did I get done today?"

So blogging and crafting have taken a bit of an unintentional backseat.

I am trying to get into a better routine and schedule with everything, and hopefully will be back to my old creative self soon enough.

I know I promised these show-offs earlier in the week, but like I said...burnout.

I thought I would share my three favorite Easter projects, (but there are lots of cute ones) from last weeks link party.

Easter is like only 10 days away my friends...how did that happen?

We are going very simple this year-we usually go a little overboard, but I'm excited to just spend the whole day with the kids, maybe go on a picnic and have them go for a mini egg hunt with their tiny baskets instead of the industrial size ones we usually put out for the bunny to fill.

This decision was brought about after Chad and I were up rearranging the kids' rooms this week, and we thought, where did all these toys come from?

After much discussion, (about 10 seconds worth) we came to a very important conclusion.
The Easter Bunny along with some other guilty characters were the big culprit.

Okay onto the show-offs!

This absolutely adorable topiary wants to be on my table for the whole month of April! Luckily for me and you-Julie at Less than Perfect Life of Bliss gives a full tutorial on how to make this little guy who can easily be translated into any shape you wish.
This giant egg was painted, embellished and perfected with of all things a lolly pop bought at Wal-Mart! How clever is that? Jamielyn at I heart naptimes shows you the steps to making your own cute egg, and the rest of her Easter table is pretty darn cute too. I for one am a big fan of the empty blue frame.This last one is so simple and easy, and bright and beautiful, it instantly became a favorite. Just a vase with some Easter grass, the colored eggs and some brightly colored daisies.
I can make this! Even feeling burned out, I can still make this...and I am giving all the credit to Cassie from Southern Domestic Goddess.
Well I hope you get a chance to look through the lists from last week and this week, especially if you just realized that you don't have anything done for the springy holidays coming up and get some inspiration!
Keep it cute!-Tiff

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

These are so cute! I just love Easter time!

Check out my awesome GIVEAWAY

~Morgan

Meet Virginia Crafts
Meet Virginia's Etsy Shop

Thu Mar 25, 11:37:00 AM

 
Blogger Leslie said...

I am so on the same page as you... I love blogging but I started to notice that it was taking up time that could be spent playing with kids, hanging with the hubs, even cleaning (yuck) so I had to lay off blogs a bit.

Thu Mar 25, 12:14:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Love all of the cuteness!

Thu Mar 25, 04:58:00 PM

 
Blogger Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

I think it's normal to feel the way you do... my blog is still in it's infancy so I'm trying to figure out how to balance it with the rest of my responsibilities.

Thu Mar 25, 05:38:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the same way and I think a lot of other bloggers do sometimes too! I have a million crafts I want to make and post for everyone but then I see my baby boy and just want to snuggle him and the blog gets neglected.

Your blog is great and you do such a great job with all your cute things.

Fri Mar 26, 10:58:00 AM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

Are you calling me a culprit?

Fri Mar 26, 11:08:00 AM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

I totally understand everything you are saying! We all get caught up in the commercial side of the holidays, it's always nice to skinny down and do the things that matter. Getting back into your routine will make you feel better, so I'm sure we'll see you again really soon :)

Fri Mar 26, 07:25:00 PM

 
Blogger Jessa said...

Great ideas! Thanks for passing them along to us.

Sat Mar 27, 09:39:00 PM

 
Blogger Eileen said...

Great easy ideas for Easter/Spring...love the vase with the eggs...

Sun Mar 28, 04:24:00 AM

 
Blogger Nishant said...

Love all of the cuteness!
indian classified site

Fri Apr 09, 08:37:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home