This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter Monday {mar. 8} & some show off's

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter Monday {mar. 8} & some show off's

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

3.08.2010

Making the World Cuter Monday {mar. 8} & some show off's

How was everyones weekend?
Mine was full! My middle baby turned 4 yesterday.

Yuck!

I can't believe he is 4, in my mind he is still 2 with all that hair and those big eyes, and those chubby little hands...

Anyway-my weekend was full of answering his every whim...

I am glad that it is Monday, and a new week, one because we are going out of town this Friday for Spring Break...
... and two because I get to see what you've been up to!

Here are a few of my faves from last week...

Remodelaholic made this book bag...out of a book! It is fantastic in my opinion, and I would love to make these for my kids for library bags.
Mandy @ Sugar Bee has a tutorial on how to make these rag rugs, that I am all over-this one is made out of old sheets!
My friend Carissa @ GoodNCrazy shared her recipe for banana bread with whole grains in it, and I'm hoping I can convince her to bring some of the yumminess to a certain pregnant girl?
Doesn't that just look yummy???

Ana Paula @ Get Craftin made this adorable necklace out of...track pants! I know! Who thinks of this stuff?!? Make sure and grab a featured button for your blogs ladies, and thanks for making the world cuter!
Thanks for adding my button! It makes me smile :)
Making




I'll be linking to all of these sweet blogs...

It's So Very Creative at It's So Very Cheri


Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Sonia said...

Hi Tiffany,
Found your blog today and I'm amazed at some of your stuff..especially your photography..Am linking at your party for the first time, hoping you like them!!

Mon Mar 08, 03:33:00 AM

 
Blogger Remodelaholic said...

Thanks so much for the feature! It just made my morning!

Mon Mar 08, 06:06:00 AM

 
Blogger Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Happy birthday to your little guy! My son turned four in December, and I know exactly how you feel!

I am a newbie to the party...thanks so much for hosting. :)

Mon Mar 08, 06:17:00 AM

 
Blogger Southern Fried Gal said...

Oh my goodness - how CUTE is that book bag? Happy birthday to your little guy. Enjoy every moment. You'll turn around and he'll be 6...

Thanks for hosting!

Mon Mar 08, 07:09:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for featuring my bib necklace. I'm glad i could put those ugly track pants to a good cause and of course make the world cuter! Have a great week!

Mon Mar 08, 07:15:00 AM

 
Blogger Holly Lefevre said...

Happy birthday to your baby! They grow way to quick. Thanks for hosting the party.

Mon Mar 08, 09:34:00 AM

 
Blogger Rachel Garcia said...

Hey Tiff- I think I might have some book covers without the guts here at work - I will look for you to make those bags -- Too cute!!

Mon Mar 08, 10:41:00 AM

 
Blogger memorymixer said...

SHUT UP! You rock... thanks for the banana yummy shout out. I heart you, and will bring some over next time I make it.. (ahem.. if a certain pregant mom had come to bookclub at my house... ahem... :)

Mon Mar 08, 11:28:00 AM

 
Blogger Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

Tiff:

This comment "My middle baby turned 4 yesterday. Yuck!" made me giggle. My son just turned 2 this past Saturday and I am still in denial. He will always be my baby!

Did you make your son a fabric belt? Took mine to the ped this morning and he's finally 50% percentile for weight. His pants still fall off though!

P.S. Thanks for hosting!

Mon Mar 08, 04:10:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home