This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter Monday-(Mar. 15)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter Monday-(Mar. 15)

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

3.15.2010

Making the World Cuter Monday-(Mar. 15)

Well I am here in Utah enjoying my family immensely.
I am loving cuddling with these adorable tiny baby girls and I have a new sassy sister in law too!
I was hoping for some warmer weather...but hopefully these adorable Spring worthy projects from last weeks list will warm you up a a bit, like they did me!
Check them out and then link your project below! :)

Jen at Just for Rachel made this super fun door hanging for Easter, you need to get a close up of her little birdie egg-too cute!

Christy at Embellished Bayou went to the dollar store and came back with all the supplies needed for this festive, fun and easy to put together wreath. She has it decorated for Easter, and right now her birthday. Isn't that adorable?
Creative Jewish Mom made this beautiful piece of artwork with cut paper silhouettes and some ric-rac. Just perfect for welcoming spring...when is it coming again?
Maryanne from Domestically Speaking never fails to amaze me-I loved her twineified eggs before, but look how cute she made them with a Sharpie and a penny on the bottom for a base! Love this!

Thanks for adding my button! Hugs! :)
Making


Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Mon Mar 15, 01:33:00 AM

 
Blogger Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Love all of the featured projects...that wreath is absolutely adorable!!

Mon Mar 15, 04:48:00 AM

 
Blogger Kalleen at Second Street said...

I hope things warm up for you here in Utah.

Mon Mar 15, 06:49:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how I love Creative Jewish Mom she always has such great craft projects.

Mon Mar 15, 11:57:00 AM

 
Blogger Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Love all the feature projects! The wreaths are adorable! Thanks for hosting!

Mon Mar 15, 03:06:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Those wreaths are so cute!! I love the frame and the eggs!! Thanks for hosting a great party! I love to see how people have made the world a littl bit cuter!!

Mon Mar 15, 03:36:00 PM

 
Blogger Lei said...

Hi! First time participating here... those twine eggs are so cool!

Mon Mar 15, 05:56:00 PM

 
Blogger The Little Red Shop said...

It's my first time participating too. Thank you for hosting! That cut paper artwork is gorgeous!

: )

Julie M.

Tue Mar 16, 12:59:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home