This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter Monday {3.29} & Show-Offs

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter Monday {3.29} & Show-Offs

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

3.29.2010

Making the World Cuter Monday {3.29} & Show-Offs

Did you see how many links we had last week? Almost 200!

Let me share some of my favorites, and then link up what else you've been up to---so much talent and cuteness oozing out of you people!

Heather at My Frugal Family made this adorable knock off of a very expensive wall art concept from Grandin Road. Way to be frugal my friend! It's way too cute!
Are you flipping kidding me? Sandra at Sawdust & Paper Scraps made this for her daughters closet. My husband, daughter and I stared at this forever. My daughter insists on having this for her closet when we get a house, and so do I. At first my husband was looking at the roof/awning thing thinking "is that just wasted space then?"Nope! Storage! Absolutely genius! My husband is now on board. This may be the cutest thing I've seen yet. You need to go see what it started out like-this takes vision!

Erin at Lemon Tree Creations made this awesome wreath with book page wrapped eggs. Looks time consuming, but so worth it in the end! Love the ribbon, the flower and how it hangs on a frame.
I'm hesitant to show this one because I love it so much, and I want to make them for all of my friends. Now they will know how cute and easy the ones Alison made at "How does She?" are and will probably scoff at mine! Such a fun happy day gift to give someone though, and those cookies look so yummy!
Sweet little Smoothie did something adorable to a plastic Easter egg using her Sunday paper, the perfect solution for someone who doesn't like to use books. My sister in law was asking what to do with all of the phone books she gets, this is one idea! I love the added cuteness of the ribbon and flower. If you were featured, grab a button-

Now it's time to link up your cuteness for this week...


I love it when my button makes it to your post...
Making


Labels:

19 Comments:

Blogger Cottage Dreamers said...

I just found your super cute blog and I look forward to following you. You have a lot of talent!
☺ Celeste

Mon Mar 29, 02:40:00 AM

 
Blogger Sweet Little Smoothie said...

Wow - thanks for the feature!!

Mon Mar 29, 03:41:00 AM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

Those features are all fabulous, they were some of my faves from last week too. There are always so many!! :) Thanks for hosting!

Mon Mar 29, 04:28:00 AM

 
Blogger Expressions by Heather said...

I love your link party!

Thank you so much for the feature!!

Heather

Mon Mar 29, 04:49:00 AM

 
Blogger Fancy Pants said...

Love all the great features this week! Thank you for hosting another great party! :)

Mon Mar 29, 07:06:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

That doll house closet is just way too much! I love it! Of course I don't have any little one's but I was thinking that a log cabin would be cool for a boy's room :)

Mon Mar 29, 07:18:00 AM

 
Blogger Leanne said...

I love the features, especially the wrapped eggs. Thanks for hosting this party, it's my first time here.

Mon Mar 29, 08:08:00 AM

 
Blogger Amy said...

Thanks for posting your fav's! I would have missed that doll house closet!

Mon Mar 29, 08:32:00 AM

 
Blogger Shelley said...

Yay! We are so excited to be featured here! We just made new Easter Cookies Suckers this week! :) We linked them up here. We'll add a link back here in our post. Thanks again for hosting and featuring us! :) -Shelley {www.HowDoesShe.com}

Mon Mar 29, 09:17:00 AM

 
Blogger Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Hi I'm Barb...Thanks for hosting this great party..I'm new at this party link stuff but am having a blast! I even wat to host one now..but I don't know how..How did you learn about this??? Please let me know so we can get even more people to the party links..Anyaway..I'm now a follower of yours.. I hope you will go to santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
& find some ideas that might inspire you & your family/Home. I hope you will follow me too. I just finished 4 Kitchen Chairs for $1.25 ea. with black & white polka dots fabric..then 4 stools..a hutch..a table runner..& napkin holder, apron (which I sell also)..I couldn't stop! Ha! Ha! Anyway I have aprons, bows, vinyl lettering, one-painting, jewelry & Lots of recipes..so leave me a comment if you would & tell me what you think..Have a great day! Barb

Mon Mar 29, 10:04:00 AM

 
Blogger Holly Lefevre said...

I have not been able to get my act together the last few Mondays...but finally here. I am in awe of the creativity!

Mon Mar 29, 10:09:00 AM

 
Blogger Sawdust Girl said...

Thanks so much for the feature. Love the blog parties. Thanks for hosting.

Mon Mar 29, 02:16:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That closet is absolutely amazing. I don't dare show my daughter for fear she'd expect me to build her one too.

Mon Mar 29, 02:29:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting another great party!

Mon Mar 29, 03:33:00 PM

 
Blogger Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

Thanks for hosting our party! ...another great turn-out! I'm off to see what these girls are up to this week...

Mon Mar 29, 06:52:00 PM

 
Blogger Thelittlebrownhouse.us said...

Lots of fun stuff last week! Thanks for hosting again!

Mon Mar 29, 10:46:00 PM

 
Blogger Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Too cute! Thanks for hosting such a great link party!!

Check out my awesome GIVEAWAY

~Morgan

Meet Virginia Crafts
Meet Virginia's Etsy Shop

Mon Mar 29, 11:42:00 PM

 
Blogger Brittany said...

I am loving your site. Thanks for the follow I am now following you too and so glad I am. If your not sure who I am. I am from hip tips 4 u :)

Fri Apr 09, 08:33:00 PM

 
Blogger Nishant said...

thanks for the feature!!
indian classified site

Fri Apr 09, 08:37:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home