This Page

has been moved to new address

Wednesday Show-Offs {Feb 3}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Wednesday Show-Offs {Feb 3}

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

2.03.2010

Wednesday Show-Offs {Feb 3}

I know I always say it-but WOW! I was up for hours pouring over and oohing and aahing over all your handi-work. I am featuring a few more projects then I usually do just because there were so many fantastic things this week.
There are a TON of great Valentine inspiration ideas on that list for those of you looking for some inspiration!

Here are a few of my favorite links from this week.

Sara at It's Good to be Queen makes me want to run to the paint store right this very minute and do what she did to her table with my table.
I am going to let you in on a little secret.
Ok, it's not a secret.
At all.
I HATE the color of my table-it is very much like Sara's before picture in color-but it has fun benches and it fits everyone even though it is quite small.
I would very much like a new table, but that's not going to happen at least for a couple years unless I re-do something I find off of Craigslist, but this...this might make me not want to get rid of it quite so quickly...
Diane from In my Own Style made those valances out of a cardboard box and some fabric! She tells how to do it, and has another example of the one she made for her office! How clever and resourceful!Missy from the Little Green Bean took an old door and made this amazing window seat-I am absolutely loving this idea! Plus the rest of the room looks pretty dang great too!Stephanie over at one of my new favorite blogs, Alchemy Junk; Took something she saw out of a Pottery Barn catalog-that wasn't even for sale, and made this beautiful creation that is on my to do list before Christmas, my mom would LOVE this! Mom close your eyes, everyone else run over and see the full picture and a tutorial on how to make one of these beauties.Creative Jewish Mom and her kids made these BEAUTIFUL gift boxes out of...cereal boxes! I know! Those are absolutely gorgeous!Cheryl at Sew Can Do made I think the funniest thing I have ever seen! My niece was so bald the first year of her life that she definitely could have used one of these "Hairdo Hats". How many of you would buy one of these for your baldy little baby girl! I would have bought one of these for my niece for sure!
CJ at Pink Tea made the most adorable birthday present for a friends little girl-a personalized tea treats gift box with these personalized little tea bags, and some adorable little felt cookies and brownies-this whole set is going in my to do list...I wonder if I have time before Valentines day to whip some up for my little princess?
Nice work ladies, if you were featured today, feel free to grab a button! :)

There are so many great projects I wish I could list them all...but wait I don't have to, there is already a list down there with all of them! How convenient is that? Hope to see you all next week!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous sara @ it's good to be queen said...

Thank you so much for featuring me!

What a great blog. :)

Wed Feb 03, 04:29:00 AM

 
Blogger Sew Can Do said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Hairdo Hat! I love the other feature ideas too:)

Wed Feb 03, 06:32:00 AM

 
Anonymous Diane @ InMyOwnStyle said...

Hi Tiff-

Thank you so much not only for hosting the project link-up, but for featuring me, too. What a nice surprise. I always enjoy seeing all the projects. I get inspiration or pick up a techinque, or color to use, etc. from all the linked projects. Thanks again.
Diane

Wed Feb 03, 01:59:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home