This Page

has been moved to new address

Wednesday Show-Offs {2.10.10}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Wednesday Show-Offs {2.10.10}

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

2.10.2010

Wednesday Show-Offs {2.10.10}

Woo! Wednesdays may be a little too close to Monday. There are so many of you now joining in on the party that it is hard to get through them all in time!
I may need to push back "Show-Off's" until Thursday or even later!
Not that I'm complaining-I love seeing all of your projects!
Here are a few of my absolute faves from this week!

Sweet "Little Big Nest" Just redid her master bedroom-you can see some of the touches here in this photo-I really love her monogrammed frame above the bed-she also decorated some spheres that are just lovely-and shows how she made all those beautiful pillows! You really should go check it all out-so much to be inspired by!Kallie at All things Thrifty has a fantastic tutorial on how to make beautiful NO-SEW pillows! She has this black one on her bed with crystal tassels that is so dang adorable! I really love the no sew aspect though...and she made them in the throes of morning sickness-poor baby, I feel your pain sweetie! Mag at Craft with me made all of this adorable felt food, and I know everyone is doing it (but me) but those m&m cookies and donut are so dang cute I had to show you all! Seriously, and the eyes on the pop-tarts?!?! It's about time I start making some of these delish creations!Cha Cha at Sit Relax & Read made the most adorable and sentimental Valentines decoration to date. I haven't posted many (if any) Valentine ideas, just because there are so many, and they are all so cute, that I would feel like I was leaving someone out if I missed one, and I can't feature 80 projects! :) But this one was so dang sweet, it actually made me tear up a bit.
She took cards and love letters that her and her husband had written to each other over the years, made copies of them and mod podged them onto a cardboard heart that she cut out. An almost entirely free project except for maybe the ink from the printer and mod podge-and how special is that?
And finally...
Kalleen at Second Street made this totally awesome wallet using tags from her families clothes! I absolutely love it, and she shows a full tutorial on how to make one-it even has places inside for all your cards and everything. So chic!

Thanks so much to everyone who parties with me each week, and for the new faces I got to meet this week!
If you were featured today, don't forget to grab a button...

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Little Big Nest said...

Thank you so much for featuring me!!

Wed Feb 10, 06:32:00 AM

 
Blogger Bird said...

Great choices Tiff!!

I love that bedroom!!! Sooo lush!

Wed Feb 10, 08:30:00 AM

 
Blogger Lindsay said...

Those are really cool! The m&ms are my fav!

Wed Feb 10, 01:38:00 PM

 
Blogger Paloma said...

It's great to see HOW MUCH creativity around! Love the Wednesday Show off :)

Paloma.

Wed Feb 10, 07:09:00 PM

 
Blogger Mag said...

Thanks for featuring me!! the tag wallet is pretty cool!

Thu Feb 11, 05:52:00 PM

 
Blogger W•D•W Designs said...

i LOVE the hanging love letter heart. such a unique and loving idea!

it gave me an idea for a project for my daughter and her friend to do tonight! taking the same cardboard heart idea and i wrapped some computer paper around with mod podge. going to let the girls paint and decorate the hearts with candy hearts. then, put a picture in the center. and voila...should be a cute v-day gift for their poppa's!

Fri Feb 12, 02:20:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home