This Page

has been moved to new address

Making the World Cuter {2.01.10}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Making the World Cuter {2.01.10}

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

2.01.2010

Making the World Cuter {2.01.10}

How was everyone's weekend?
Mine was way too short!
I'm excited it's Monday though, because I get to see what you've been up to!
Show me your cute things, you cute things!


Would you be a dear and add this button to your post, pretty please?
Making




What now? Why not link up here while you are out and about!

It's So Very Creative at It's So Very Cheri


And tomorrow, you know we'll all be here...

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Jean said...

Here I am. Excited to join in with my tea bag rose tutorial!!

blessings and thanks for hosting!

barbara jean

Mon Feb 01, 12:10:00 AM

 
Blogger Bird said...

Thank you for poiting out the mistake!!! It show at least someone was paying attention!! :D

Love,
Bird

If your readers are interested, I am I am having a fab Le Creuset GIVEAWAY worth $66.95!!!

For details, please see:

http://birdcrafts.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-celebration-and-le-creuset.html

And good luck to all!! :)

Mon Feb 01, 01:47:00 AM

 
Blogger Jen @ Just for Rachel said...

The McLinky isn't working, or is it just me? I wanted to show you my Valentines wreath. http://www.justforrachel.com/2010/01/valentines-wreath.html

Mon Feb 01, 08:52:00 AM

 
Blogger Rachelle S said...

Hi, I just found your blog/linky and added my doilie valentines. =) Thanks!

Mon Feb 01, 10:47:00 AM

 
Blogger Tami said...

Just happened across your blog today and thought I would join in on the fun....I am now a follower.

Mon Feb 01, 01:43:00 PM

 
Blogger seven thirty three said...

My how monday's have grown cuter the last month! :)

Mon Feb 01, 07:24:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

what a fun little button to add to my blog! i'm all about 'cute'!
xoxo alison

Mon Feb 01, 08:24:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

Fri Feb 12, 07:47:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home