This Page

has been moved to new address

Get the Word out Wednesday-Art Prints for Kidz

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Get the Word out Wednesday-Art Prints for Kidz

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

2.03.2010

Get the Word out Wednesday-Art Prints for Kidz

Some of you may have noticed a new button under my Sponsors-Art Prints for Kidz contacted me and asked if I would check out their site.
I was delighted to!
This is a fairly new website with beautiful prints from old vintage stories from as early as the 1800's, and some new original paintings by the site's owner Michele.
They are breathtaking prints, all fully restored and printed on high quality beautiful paper. (The kind of paper that makes the artist in me scream why are you sitting at your computer? Grab some brushes and get painting!)
They were so kind to let me pick out a couple of my favorites so that I could see the quality, and I will tell you that I was not disappointed!

These would make excellent gifts for new mommies, and beautiful decorations for your childs room or nursery. There are many to choose from and a lot of different styles.


They have a full alphabet animal collection that is beautiful and fun!

The ones I chose are;
At the Seaside
Marching Song
Rain

I love them! I am still on the lookout for the perfect frames and then they are going in the hall between my kids' rooms.
If you are looking for a great gift, or some beautiful prints for your own children, look here first!
Art

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Don & Michele Beesley said...

Tiffany, thank you for your wonderful review of our site. We deeply appreciate such compliments from a creative, energetic and upbeat person. We look forward to following your blog!

Don & Michele Beesley
Art Prints For Kidz

Wed Feb 03, 05:29:00 AM

 
Blogger Sew Can Do said...

This are so gorgeous. Can't wait to get some time to look through them all.

Wed Feb 03, 06:26:00 AM

 
Blogger silly eagle books said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! I am always looking for old books to use for wall-hangings, but this would be a great alternative. I think my readers would love to see this---I'm definitely going to link to this site! Thanks for sharing.

Wed Feb 03, 05:54:00 PM

 
Blogger Lauren said...

Oh my, I am in love with that Peter Rabbit one!

Thu Feb 04, 08:36:00 AM

 
Blogger Bird said...

Totally gorgeous!!! Love their vintage appeal!!

BTW, did you get my email?

Love,
bird

Thu Feb 04, 10:04:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home