This Page

has been moved to new address

Friendly Friday-Crystal's Craft Spot

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Friendly Friday-Crystal's Craft Spot

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

2.26.2010

Friendly Friday-Crystal's Craft Spot

Happy Friday!
Today I am swapping with Crystal, so check her out, and then come over to her blog and say hi and see all the fun stuff she has to offer!
It's all you Crystal!

Hi Everyone! I am so excited to blog swap with Tiffany today. I just love her blog and great crafts.

I am Crystal from Crystal's Craft Spot. Its my little spot to share my current craft projects, tutorials, recipes, and ideas I want to use in the future. I started my blog because I didn't want to overload our family blog with my new creations. I try to post something new almost everyday and I enjoy a variety of crafts. It is my way to relax and take a break from a busy day. Here's a little more about me: I've been married for 5 1/2 years to the greatest guy ever.

I am a stay at home mom of two adorable little girls (4 and almost 2). They keep me very busy. When they are awake we spend our time playing, learning, making messes, and occasionally cleaning.

I teach my daughter preschool at home and we post our fun activities and crafts on our preschool blog.

I love to read, watch Lost, and movies

I love Blogs! I love looking at others for crafty inspiration, I love staying in touch with old friends and making new friends (I show up as the Harris family if I comment or follow your blog-sorry for any confusion)

Here are some of my favorite projects you will find on my blog:


Placemat Pillow

Ribbon Mobile



Come by Crystal's Craft Spot anytime for more crafts and tutorials.
Thanks again for letting me stop by. Its been a lot of fun!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger So Sunny Day said...

Crystal - I loved your little high chair idea! so great, and stylish for the little one too :)

all your crafts and renovations are just beautiful!

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Fri Feb 26, 08:17:00 AM

 
Blogger Paloma said...

Beautiful pictures! I am a SAHM too and it's the best! I can tell you have a wonderful life!

Paloma.

Fri Feb 26, 12:39:00 PM

 
Blogger Michell @ Girl In Air said...

I love your blog...I'm following....come check me out at
http://girlinair.blogspot.com/2010/02/painting-baby-room.html

Sat Feb 27, 08:20:00 AM

 
Blogger Candy said...

just stumbled upon ur blog and loving it. following now!

Sun Feb 28, 06:37:00 PM

 
Blogger Emily's Family said...

Just found your blog and I like it. Im following you

come by

http://couponmommyof2.blogspot.com/

Tue Mar 02, 01:21:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home