This Page

has been moved to new address

Friendly Friday-Bird Crafts

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Friendly Friday-Bird Crafts

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

2.05.2010

Friendly Friday-Bird Crafts

I am really excited to be introducing to those of you who don't know Bird of Bird Crafts!
I love her to pieces, she is so sweet, so crafty and so living in France!!!
I won't make you wait-have at it you cute little Bird!

Thank you Tiff for letting me loose on your Blog!! Hopefully you won't regret it too much... :)




Hi everyone, I am Bird from the Blog Bird Crafts. I Blog from France, where I live with my hubby, my two children, my dog and my sewing machine. We lived in England before but decide to move here some ten years ago to experience a bit of "la vie en rose!" Since discovering the wonderful world of crafts, I am totally hooked and can honestly say that “I’d rather craft than bathe?!” (lol)

I started blogging last November and I’m loving that too! I love to craft and to chat (as you’ll find from this post) but I also enjoy making new friends. So feel free to pay me a visit and leave looooads of comments!!

At Bird Crafts I Blog about sewing, DIY, home decor, party ideas, thrifty finds, tutorials and recipes - If it’s handmade, chances are I’ll post about it!! So go check it out after reading this post, won't you?!

Here is a sneaky peek at some of my stuff:





Since I'm hi-jacking Tiff's Blog for the day and Valentine's is soon approaching, I thought I'd make you a fun, FREE printable sheet of goodies especially for the occasion. It's sort of my Valentine's gift to you ('cause I am also very generous don't you know?!)

You can purchase other cute Party Printable designs and projects from Bird Crafts Shop at Etsy!! They are so versatile and add a fun, personal touch to your handmade or DIY party!









Just click on the link above to print and use as you wish!





(Please Note: This file is for personal use. All Rights Reserved by Bird Crafts).


It's an A4 page that contains:




♥ 4 Round cupcake toppers (punch using a round 5cm or 2" diameter)


♥ 1 Fold-over party bag label (9.5cm wide x 4.5cm or 3.7" to 1.7")


♥ 1 Love Token customisable by hand ;)


♥ 2 Valentine gift-tags (4.5 wide x 7.5cm or 3.7" to 2.9")


If you need more, just print more pages!


♥ When I designed the cupcake toppers, I thought it might be a good idea to put them back to back on a stick so you get the message "Be" on one side and "Mine" on the reverse!


♥ The fold-over party bag label does what it says on the tin! Just fold it over the top of a party bag and staple or tape it in place. Fill the bag with Valentine treats "To Share" with a loved one!!


♥ The Love token has a "Valid for..." space that can be filled in by hand and given to your loved one. The possibilities are endless here!! ;D


♥ And the Valentine gift-tags can be used as is to add a personal touch to your gifts!

Of course you could also use some of the printable goodies to make cards, for scrap-booking, collage, decoupage, etc. If you use it in a craft project and post about it, I'd love know! (And please don't forget to give the credits and link back to Bird Crafts if you do)

Happy Valentine's to you all!!











P.S. - After you leave a comment here, don't forget to pop over to Bird Crafts and say hi. I have a fabulous Le Creuset GIVEAWAY worth $66.95 going!! Hurry, you've only got until Feb 13th to enter!! :D

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Bird said...

Thanks for the love, I had a blast!!! :D

Fri Feb 05, 06:02:00 AM

 
Blogger Katia Bonfadini said...

Cris, your work is soooo cute!!!!!

Fri Feb 05, 11:31:00 AM

 
Blogger Paloma said...

Hi Bird! That blog swap is such a great idea! I followed you here! and loved Tiff's post on your blog!

Tiff: I am happy I can now follow your great blog!

Paloma.

Fri Feb 05, 11:54:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home