This Page

has been moved to new address

Wednesday Show Off's 1.27.10

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Wednesday Show Off's 1.27.10

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

1.26.2010

Wednesday Show Off's 1.27.10

I have some fantastic show-offs for you today!
I went through all those links, and they were all fantastic, sorry I didn't leave comments on everyone's, but know that I loved them!
Here are a few of my favorites...

This kitchen island makeover was done by Mandy at Moody Girl Projects.
It's great, but I love what she did to the back of it! She put a piece of metal on it for a magnet board for her kids, and then she did something that I would not have thought of, but now I want to do a large wall just like it! You'll have to go there to see!

Kris from Shabby2Sweet transformed a bland lamp into this masterpiece! Plus she shows a full tutorial on how to do it!Tiffany from On Tulip Trail made this pillow from a placemat-I am absolutely in love with it! Very easy to do, and who'd a thunk? Angie at Treasures for Tots has a tutorial on how to make these adorable long sleeved shirts out of a t-shirt and a pair of socks! How cute is that?!?!Alyssa at Persnickety Peacock (love that blog name), did some amazing curtains with a burlap trim and some adorable stenciling. You'll have to go there to see the whole result-beautiful!
Thanks so much for linking up-can't wait to see what you come up with for next week!

4 Comments:

Blogger KatOfDiamonds said...

LOVE the lamp!
tehehe
I love lamp. Oh pop culture references are fun when you didn't mean them and then do! #iamanerd also #imsingle

Wed Jan 27, 01:09:00 AM

 
Blogger Bird said...

Gorgeous selection, Tiff!!

I adored the little long sleeved shirts!!!

Wed Jan 27, 06:34:00 AM

 
Blogger Mandy said...

Thanks for the feature :)
Love your blog - I'm a new follower!

Wed Jan 27, 08:18:00 AM

 
Blogger Kris said...

Thanks so much for featuring my lamp! I really appreciate it. Love your blog and will be linking up every monday!
Kris @ shabby 2 sweet

Wed Jan 27, 01:19:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home