This Page

has been moved to new address

Friendly Friday-Oops! I Craft My Pants!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Friendly Friday-Oops! I Craft My Pants!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.


Friendly Friday-Oops! I Craft My Pants!

Yeah! It's Friday, and that means a new friend!!!
Today I am SO excited to have Erika from Oops! I Craft My Pants!
She is as cute and witty as her blog title, I'll let her take over from here!

Happy New Year Making the World Cuter fans! I am so excited to be blog swapping with Tiffany today, isn't she amazing? What a great person to help me bring in the New Year.
Anyway, my name is Erika and I am the blogger/crafter over at Oops! I Craft My Pants.

I have a darling husband, and the worst dog and cat in the entire world. I love them all, though (especially the cute husband).
Here are a few things that I blogged about in 2009 (okay, so I blogged about EVERYTHING on my blog in 2009, since I'm a fairly new blogger...But, for dramatic effect, pretend I've been blogging for years!)

Button Pillow:

Twine Decor Balls:

Mod Podge Shoes:

Be sure to check back often. I have a lot of fun giveaways coming up!
Thanks so much for letting me borrow your blog today, Tiffany! You are so inspiring.



Blogger Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

love erika! how fun- this site is darling!

Fri Jan 01, 01:01:00 AM

Blogger Bird learning to fly... said...

Cuuteeeee :)

Fri Jan 01, 11:09:00 AM

Blogger jenjen said...

Hi Tiffany! I just found your blog. So cute! I love Erika = she is darling! I am excited to get to know you!


Sun Jan 03, 12:07:00 PM


Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home