This Page

has been moved to new address

Toot Toot Tuesday-Desktop Calendar Tutorial

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Toot Toot Tuesday-Desktop Calendar Tutorial

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.


Toot Toot Tuesday-Desktop Calendar Tutorial

Happy Tuesday!
It's time to share another tutorial.
This is a simple one (seriously so easy), a cheap one (practically free), and has huge potential for cuteness!
-I always have extra frames around, and a lot of them are missing the glass-and some are even missing the frames! I keep the backs of them around for little canvases for fun projects like this one.
-First I attach some paper-this one I mod podged it on.
-This one I just stapled it on.
-Then I embellished with some things I had in my stash.
-Then I made this little calendar in PhotoShop, I will share with you, so you don't have to go make them! :)
-To cut them so that they are even-first cut them down the middle length wise.
-Then on the one column with January, March and May on it...
-Cut the top 1/8inch off and the bottom 1/8 inch off.
-For the other three columns just cut off the bottom 1/8 inch.
-Then cut each individual calendar to 3 and 5/8 inches.
It's not complicated, but it sounds that way when I type it...maybe it's just me.
Hopefully you are not too confused, because seriously it takes 1 minute to get all the cuts done.
-They will be all the same size except for March which will only be slightly smaller, but they all hang nicely on your new desktop calendar.
-I took some cute binder clips (you can find these anywhere now-a-days, dollar stores, and any office supply store or aisle) and clipped some pictures on.
-I just put a piece of burlap behind the calendar on the left and clipped it with the calendar.
This would be a great, and easy gift for a dad, grandma, grandpa...yourself...
If you do this project, I would love to see the results!
Make sure you leave me a link in the comments! :)
Here are the downloads for the Calendars...
Mini Calendars Page 2 PDF

Today is the last day to enter any giveaways for Day 2!
You still have time to enter Day 3, and Day 4-Winners will be announced the day after they end!

Labels: ,


Blogger The Harris Family said...

Adorable and thanks for sharing your files!

Tue Dec 08, 07:43:00 AM

Blogger Katie said...

Very cute! I made a reusable wall calendar one year for my mom that I hope to share next week. Love that this fits on your desk.

Tue Dec 08, 08:26:00 AM

Blogger Christianne Page said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Tue Dec 08, 11:33:00 AM

Blogger Christianne @ Little Page Turners said...

That IS really cute. I love how it has that homemade feel... a touch of home at the office! Thanks for sharing. (Sorry about deleting the last comment - I was signed into the wrong account!)

Tue Dec 08, 11:34:00 AM

Blogger Kim -today's creative blog said...

great idea!

Wed Dec 09, 04:54:00 PM

Blogger Crafty Mom said...

This is totally cute!!! I just linked to it!

Mon Dec 14, 08:07:00 PM

Blogger Scrappy Gifts said...

Thanks for sharing those files...I've been looking for someone that had them.

Fri Feb 05, 10:59:00 AM


Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home