This Page

has been moved to new address

Squeal.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Squeal.

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

12.12.2009

Squeal.


Yup that's right! It's me!!! I am featured on Today's Creative Blog!
Seriously Kim, this is the best Christmas present!
We will always be BBFBTFF!
***hugs***

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger seven thirty three said...

I was very happy for you when I saw it in my blogger dashboard reader!! :)

Sat Dec 12, 11:48:00 AM

 
Blogger Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

My first time stopping here and I can not wait to look at everything!

Sat Dec 12, 12:18:00 PM

 
Blogger Donna said...

Found you through Kim's blog and I will be spending (too much ;-) time looking through your archives!

Sat Dec 12, 03:33:00 PM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

Congrats on being featured. I can't wait to check out all your mad skillz! ;>
God's blessings,
Sarah :D

Sat Dec 12, 09:40:00 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

Congratulations that's awesome!

Sun Dec 13, 06:44:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home