This Page

has been moved to new address

Three Things Thursday-Pumpkin Pie,

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Three Things Thursday-Pumpkin Pie,

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

11.26.2009

Three Things Thursday-Pumpkin Pie,

Welcome Cute Bloggy Friends...
Because it's Thanksgiving and I am burned out from all the Giveaway preparing that I have been doing, I am just going to leave you with the three things I am most thankful for...right after I show you this...
Saw this cute felt pumpkin pie at BeckyM's Etsy Shop, and fell in love. I might have to be making me up some of this delicious cuteness, right after my first attempt at the real thing!

Okay-so 3 things I am thankful for...

Numero Uno- Obviously these three things top my list every day...no matter how many gray hairs they give me, cups of milk they spill on the carpet or scratches they give to one another. They make me happy to be alive every single day and I can't imagine not being their mother or not seeing their cute faces. I am thankful for their good health, their safety, their brilliance and their cuteness. Thank you.
I can't say number two because this guy is my number one right next to my cute things above. He makes me happy in ways I never knew could be possible. He is the most kindest, thoughtful, sweetest, hardest working, loving, hottest man on the planet, and I am thankful for him every second of my life. We may not be rich in money, but we are so rich in love, and that is the most important and wonderful blessing anyone could receive. "And even though we ain't got money, I'm so in love with you honey..." Thank you.
WOW! It is super hard to narrow it down to three! I guess the thing that I am most thankful for is the reason I have all the other things I get to be thankful for. A loving Heavenly Father who blesses my life every day, with a wonderful man, sweet baby kisses, a home to live in, food to eat, friends to turn to, laugh with and be a part of their lives as well. Thank you.

Everyone have a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend, and I'll see you on Monday for the BIG giveaway! You don't want to miss it!
(We will be taking friendly Friday off this week and will be getting back to it next week with a new bloggy friend to meet!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

That is an adorable picture of your three kids! Love the fall background.

Mon Nov 30, 10:12:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home