This Page

has been moved to new address

Three Things Thursday-Etsy, Quilts, and Things

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Three Things Thursday-Etsy, Quilts, and Things

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

11.19.2009

Three Things Thursday-Etsy, Quilts, and Things

Hi Cuties!
Today is Three Things Thursday, I know my mom can barely stand it!
I promised her at least 1 picture of my 3 kiddo's today, so she should be pleased! :)

Here are the three things for today...

THING 1-Etsy
My Etsy shop FINALLY has something(s) for sale in it! Seriously!

I am designing custom cards for the Holidays, (or any other occasion) so if you still haven't gotten that done, I can design them for you, either with a pre-set design, or something new! Also I have one set left of the Nativity blocks up for sale...and I promise to add more fun stuff to the shop...soon! :)
One more thing about that-I will be giving away a custom card design to one lucky winner in the BIG Holiday Giveaway starting on November 30th. See that big old list at the top of my blog-ALL those awesome shops and blogs will be giving something away then, have you clicked through them? There is some seriously CUTE stuff!!!
THING 2-Quilts
Chad and I have been crazily tying these three quilts any time we have three seconds this week for three people we love an awful lot, but I can't say who, because I know at least one of them reads this blog on a semi-regular basis! ;)
Chad and I are having a lot of fun doing this together...although I think he is getting annoyed right this minute because I am doing this, and he is doing that...I better wrap this up!
We are going all handmade this Christmas, one because the gifts are more meaningful, and two because we are poor students!
My three kids are all getting one too, if we can get them all done in time!
Speaking of my kids...
THING 3-My 3 Things
These little punks are why I came up with 3 things Thursdays.

I call them Thing 1, Thing 2 and Thing 3, so this was a fitting title for a post about them ! :)
Bekah has been working on her handmade gifts for her brothers...
She wants to do it all herself, and I think her gifts are going to be a big hit!
These two have been acting more like brothers...and boys lately! They both love to create messes, wrestle, fart and giggle. Serioulsy what is the deal? At least they are happy and getting along most of the time!
Interesting development here:
Christopher cannot swallow soup with a spoon.
It's like he just doesn't get the concept of putting liquid in his mouth without drinking it or sucking it through a straw.
He can't figure out what to do with it. Is that the wierdest thing ever?
I thought so too.
SO here he is eating dinner with a straw, and very happy about it.He may not be able to eat soup, but I could eat those piggies.
He still has baby feet and hands, and I dread the day he grows out of them! :(
So there you have it, my three things.
Tomorrow we are having one of my bestests here for friendly Friday! Yippee!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

I Love those quilts! They look so perfect to cozy up in!

Thu Nov 19, 10:52:00 AM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

Ahh! So Sweet! Adorable babies! I love the quilts too.

Thu Nov 19, 12:21:00 PM

 
Blogger Julie Fox said...

Ahh! So Sweet! Adorable babies! I love the quilts too.

Thu Nov 19, 12:21:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home