This Page

has been moved to new address


Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Self-Discipline

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.



I have been trying not to put myself on a rigid schedule for this blog, but I think it's finally time to do it!
It will help me keep everything straight that I have going on and also keep me a little more accountable.
I will try to stick as close to this schedule as possible, (and don't worry mom, I will still post pictures of the kids)....
Just don't hold me to it okay?

Blog Schedule....

Making the World Cuter Monday...Will have a McLinky up to let you link up what you have been doing to Make the World Cuter!

Toot Toot Tuesday...Toot Toot as in my own horn-and as in Toot-orials

Getting the Word Out Wednesday...Review day for companies and products that I love (and you will love too! Some will have giveaways attached!!!)

Three things Thursday...Posts about things in 3's, most likely my 3 kids, but we'll just have to see won't we? ;)

New Friends Friday...Featuring new blog friends from all over the web! (If you want to swap blogs with me, let me know-I would L-O-V-E it!)


Blogger Lorie said...

Sounds fun! I am so not disciplined enough for a blog schedule!!

Fri Nov 13, 10:19:00 PM


Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home