This Page

has been moved to new address

The Park by Grandma's House

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: The Park by Grandma's House

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

11.01.2009

The Park by Grandma's House

My mom lives in this awesome neighborhood in West Linn, with this fantastic park with a forest between two playgrounds complete with charming bridge and babbling brook.
Seriously, I would be out there every day taking pictures!
My sister was hanging out with us and I had her snap the first two-yes I have a chain in my face, but I think it's a pretty good picture of me! :)







1 Comments:

Blogger A. Simpson said...

I like the chain in front of your face. haha
Did you photoshop that red leaf?!
Your kids' clothes are super cute!

Mon Nov 02, 07:13:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home