This Page

has been moved to new address

Friendly Friday-Her Hobby & The Dress Up Drawer

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Friendly Friday-Her Hobby & The Dress Up Drawer

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

11.20.2009

Friendly Friday-Her Hobby & The Dress Up Drawer

Yea! It's time again for Friendly Friday! This time I am super excited to introduce you to a fantastic friend of mine who lives in the same town as me! I love this chica, and all of her cute kidlets too. Our kids play together, and we craft together.
While she's over here, I'm over there....so I will give her the reigns to this blog...
Without further chit chat....Here she is!!!!

Well, Happy Friday
Making the World cuter fans!!
I get to swap with Tiffany today and I am so excited, I hope you all just love her as much as I do!
So, who am I?
I'm Jaime. The mom of three, soon to be four!

I have a Hobby Blog where I post about all my favorite things and great ideas, mine and others!

Her Hobby

I love to sew and craft..
And I run a blog called The Dress-up Drawer! I make Super Capes for the Latter-day Hero!! The Dress-up Drawer

And much more!



Come over and see me at Her Hobby ANYTIME!!
And be on the look out for another SUPER giveaway over at The Dress-up Drawer!
Thanks for swappin' Tiff, your the bestest!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger mommy2luke2008 said...

Love the advent caledar and the capes!!! Your kids are too cute!!

Fri Nov 20, 08:46:00 AM

 
Blogger mommy2luke2008 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Fri Nov 20, 08:46:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home