This Page

has been moved to new address

Finally!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Finally!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

11.01.2009

Finally!

I have been trying to get a decent pic of all three of these kids for a bit now.
I figured out the trick!
Get the baby good and sick and miserable-just before the point of cranky-but not yet...
And click.This one below you can see that he is sick...but at least he is in the frame-he is usually walking out of it.
Oh yeah-he's walking now-I forgot to post that he is a full time walker! It happened the day after I posted this.
Such a stinker-I tell everyone he won't walk-so then he does.
Typical Porter.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Shannon said...

Ahhhhhh I saw the first photo before I scrolled down! They are gorgeous! Make me wish for those days when my kids were that little! Really, they are beautiful kids!

Fri Nov 06, 05:51:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home