This Page

has been moved to new address

Sweet Summer Blog Swappin!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Sweet Summer Blog Swappin!

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

10.15.2009

Sweet Summer Blog Swappin!

Don't forget to enter the Nativity Blocks Giveaway Below this post!
As promised here is my sweet Bloggin friend Summer!

I am good friends with her mom who lives here in Klamath Falls, and have been blog stalking her for months and months.

She also happens to be the mother to my Porter's future wife-what a small world huh? :)

She makes some stinkin cute stuff, and yummy lookin food and is seriously so dang sweet it makes my teeth hurt! You read her blog a bit, and you will become a perma-stalker too!

Everyone meet Summer!

-Tiffany



Hello CUTE readers!

I'm Summer, or Sumo as my husband lovingly calls me. (And now consequently has all of my family calling me. Doesn't Aunt Sumo have a nice ring to it?)


I'm the blogger from Sumo's Sweet Stuff!


Sumo's Sweet Stuff

I use my blog to share my projects, tutorials, recipes, host giveaways, and shamelessly promote my etsy shop!

I AM:
- married to my best friend

- mother to the most beautiful baby girl
(and a babe on the way!)
- daughter and sister to the best family ever

- friend to some of the greatest people out there


I LOVE TO:

- play piano

- sing

- read

- craft

- go on walks

- spend time with my family

- drink Diet Coke

- bake/cook

- exercise (well, sometimes)
- crochet

SOME OF MY FAVORITE THINGS:
- Diet Coke

- popcorn

- chips and salsa

- anything that involves peanut butter and chocolate

- public library

- fall

- craft stores

- black and green

- Christmas
- historical fiction

- cats


Here are some of my favorite baking projects:


From left to right:
- Easter egg no bake cookies, bon bons, multi-colored cupcakes
- Chocolate bowls, jello cupcakes, s'mores cupcakes
- White chocolate cheesecake cookies, pretzel truffles, bon bons

Here are some of my favorite crafts:


From left to right:
- Nylon headband, notebook/pen set, personalized bib
- Fabric covered hangers, bow holder, wood frame
- Fall wreath, re-purposed formula cans, birthday banner

Here are some of the bows in my
etsy shop:


And a few more items from my etsy shop:


I recently set up a blog schedule so you can find something different being posted each day of the week: Market Yourself Monday, Tutorial Tuesday, Mouth Watering Wednesday, Things to Try Thursday, and Feature Friday.

I am hoping to be featuring some holiday crafts and projects for the upcoming holiday season, so be sure to check in with me! I
am sure Tiffany will have lots of great things to share with us, too! Have you entered her giveaway for the nativitiy? Do it. Now!

Come on over to
Sumo's Sweet Stuff and let's be blogging friends now!

Thanks for doing the blog swap with me Tiffany!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger suzanne said...

I am all for pre-arranged marriages!

Mon Oct 19, 04:36:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home