This Page

has been moved to new address

Black and White and Shades of Gray

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Black and White and Shades of Gray

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

10.21.2009

Black and White and Shades of Gray

Today...these 2 kids were funny.kid collage
&...This one was sick.
IMG_6720
We are getting ready for a week long trip tomorrow and leaving Chad behind to go to school and work, so that he could study and get some practicals practicing in (whatever that means).
I have been doing laundry, cleaning house, taking care of school stuff and running errands all day.
I am pooped.
I did want to tell the funny stories of Thing 1 and Thing 2 up there though before I hit the hay...
-
First Bekah...
We went to the library to drop off the 4 tons of books and videos we had checked out, and I left the kids in the car while I ran up to the book drop (literally 4 steps away from my car, don't freak out, mom!).
When I got back in, Bekah says; "That sign says, 'Klamath County Library' mom."
I told her, yes it does say that, and I was thinking, 'Dang, my little kindergarten girl is such a smarty pants! I am such a good home school mom, look at how good she is doing!' You know really giving myself some major pats on the back.
Then about 2 minutes later she says, "Mom, how do you spell the letter 'I'?"
Ummmm....and back to thinking, 'Who is teaching this child again?'
-
Now Topher.
The kids are crazy with missing their dad lately and Topher is taking it especially hard. This morning before Chad could leave, Christopher barricaded the two exits...

IMG_6718 IMG_6719
...and says proudly, "Now Daddy can't leave, and he has to stay here!"
Talk about cute, funny and break your heart sad all at once!
I'm off to Portland first thing in the morning, (well after pre-school)...driving almost 5 hours with my 3 little things, by myself.
Pray I don't hit a deer...ever since last August, I have been more than a little petrified of re-living that experience.

***Reminder to enter the giveaway below-you have until Friday at midnight! I also have 2 sets left for sale in the p.b.shop! Hurry and get them before they're gone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home