This Page

has been moved to new address

Sibling Basket

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.makingtheworldcuter.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making the World Cuter: Sibling Basket

A blog where one woman is on a mission to make the world cuter, one kid, cupcake or crafty thing at a time.

9.29.2009

Sibling Basket

Here's a fun idea for a baby shower gift for a mom who has other children...
I recently made a basket up for a friend who is having a baby and she has 4 other kids. She is having a little girl, so I made a newborn tutu for her, that turned out super cute, by the way, and then filled the rest of the basket with things for the older siblings. I made each of them a personalized notebook with modge podge, scrapbook paper and my cricut and then they each got a box of m&m's, a box of crayons and a baby bottle wrapped with a piece of curling ribbon.
She already has everything she needs for the baby because she still has young ones, but I thought this was a fun way to make the other kids feel even more excited about their upcoming addition.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I have to say that basket is a mighty fine idea! I am saving it to give to the kids when they come to see the baby at the hospital for the first time, I LOVE it!

Wed Sep 30, 06:14:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for making the world so stinkin cute!

<< Home